Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default thor vs King Kong

thor (MCU) vs King Kong (King Kong vs. Godzilla)

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    thor (MCU) vs King Kong (King Kong vs. Godzilla)

awesome fight I was worried that it'd be a stomp at first, but these versions work nicely.

Thors lightning will actually power up Kong, if thor fights smart he might win flying behind Kong and hitting the back of his head.

Thor's physically strong enough to just rip the monkey to pieces faster than the monkey can realize it. I mean, can Kong even hurt him?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

BANNED

He just orders his hammer to go trough the nose and launch into the brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Thor's physically strong enough to just rip the monkey to pieces faster than the monkey can realize it. I mean, can Kong even hurt him?
    i dont think thor is to much stronger then kong if he is at all and as soon as he is hit by lightning i think the gap is closing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arundel Armor Hunter View Post
    He just orders his hammer to go trough the nose and launch into the brain.
    kong survived a hit from godzillas atomic breath i think he can survive a hit from thors hammer.

BANNED

If the hammer can just bypass to the soft tissue...

Remember people,thor's charged up hammer strike caused massive damage on jotunheim.If he hits kong with that,well ye,can he take it?

Thor's hammer is too strong.

But, wow, this is definitely a fun idea. Crazy, how after all of these years, after some truly great Godzilla VS movies, the first in the series, King Kong VS Godzilla, is still my fav.

Incredible Member

King Kong has varied in size in his different incarnations by literally hundreds of feet. Clever twist in pitting Thor against the biggest one of all and the one that was made stronger by electricity. I think Thor could win but he'd have his work cut out for him. Now if he was fighting Peter Jackson's Kong or especially the original 1933 version I'd say he could subdue him and capture him alive without even having to kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kensei View Post
    Now if he was fighting Peter Jackson's Kong or especially the original 1933 version
    youd put 05 king kong over 1933 king kong?

Incredible Member

youd put 05 king kong over 1933 king kong?
    Well only based on size- '05 Kong was about seven feet taller than '33. Original Kong was definitely meaner but they were both pretty fierce dinosaur stompers.

Well only based on size- '05 Kong was about seven feet taller than '33. Original Kong was definitely meaner but they were both pretty fierce dinosaur stompers.
    you sure? 33 kong looks bigger to me.

Incredible Member

you sure? 33 kong looks bigger to me.
    I've read about the different versions quite a bit, and original Kong is listed as standing "only" 18 feet tall while '05 Kong came in at 25. Meanwhile there is the 1976 Kong that stood completely upright like the "Vs. Godzilla" version, and he was 40 feet tall, but I have the feeling that Thor could have beaten him too.

Incredible Member

Only if original Kong was 150 feet tall. to fight any version of Godzilla and be almost as big, you are looking at 150 foot minimum. to fight the biggest add 100 more feet to that. Original Kong was about 25 to 30 feet tall. Godzilla turns him into Kong burgers easily at that height.