Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by GrandKaiser View Post
    I'd like to see Joker as a flawed detective, trying to hold in his insanity and do his best to solve cases and keep the city safe. Harley can be the crazy girl he tries to rehabilitate.
    i have to say i like this idea. an eccentric detective who is actually battling (and hiding) psychosis. i'm thinking he could be a combination of adrian monk, dexter, and james cole (of 12 monkeys) personality. and then of course harley can be his imaginary (or is she?) partner.

All-New Member

And of course instead of the greatest Green lantern and the greatest Green lantern enemy. Sinestro would be the worst Power ring for being able to out will the Power Rings magic and instead locating and using the yellow Power Ring to locate and protect the galaxy from the evil power ring. And instead of becoming a dictator he becomes a sort of Nelson Madlea like figure to his people and the Galaxy. He also later teams up with the Mandefenders(flipped manhunters) and Mongul and the Peace planet(warworld flipped).

The rouges can be white collar vigilantes instead of Blue collar crooks. Grodd the peacful head scientist of Gorilla City fighting to make his city a Utopia and not a War ground for violent gorillas. And Zoom the time cop lost in the 21st century trying to save it and also get back to his own time.

Vandal savage the eternal protector of the weak. And Hive/Spyral/Kobra the peace keeping secret organization sponsored by President Slade wilson and led by Talia al Ghoul.

BANNED

I'd like to see an inverted Teen Titans. They would be similar to the Children of the Corn.

https://alexbuchet.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/1.gif
    Can have a human given super powers turning evil. The hero will be Lex Luthor without super powers. So it will be like super Khan vs Captain Kirk.

Astonishing Member

imagine solomon grundy and killer croc as heroes. two disfigured forces of nature, shunned and feared by society, driven by the desire to right the wrongs done to them.

killer croc left for dead in a swamp land by the mob, rescued by a non-living grundy. together they seek justice against the tyranical mob boss alec holland.

Extraordinary Member

Batman kills the Joker during his first year in the cowl. Having done it once, he finds the feeling of power and satisfaction to fulfilling and addictive on a personal level, and "there's no going back." He slowly expands his kill count from psycho killers looking for attention (Scarecrow, Zsasz) to genuinely irrational villains (Ventriloquist, Mad Hatter) and the sane criminals (Falcone, Maroni, Freeze), eventually kills Ra's and does take his place, and slowly transforms into a full on authoritarian overlord, like a human version of Sauron or a much less overtly dramatic Dr. Doom. He also indoctrinates his personal apprentices with brainwashing, leading to a scarily obedient Jason, Damian, and Tim, but a wounded Dick Grayson (already adopted before he started to go bad, and thus not brainwashed) and Babs (broken pedestal). Very cold, very sinister, and during his more contemplative moments, very introspective and somber in realizing how far he's fallen. (Incidently, he'd make a great Injustice 2 villain.)

Harvey Dent, now called Janus, saw what was happening, and even though he struggled with his own dark side, he managed to overcome it, and became the point man against Batman alongside Gordon. Gordon's fall and an attack on City Hall left Two face badly injured and mangled, but Dick Grayson managed to save him and inject him with a derivative of Deathstroke's formula. Now, still horrifically scarred on one side of his face, Janus wages war against Batman's regime, making up for his lack of training with gumption, improvisation, and the array of powers at his disposal. Still, every now and then, a hunger and na anger rises in him he has trouble controlling. A great man will subdue it. Harvey must prove he's more than a good man, for right now, that's all he is, and that's not enough...
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    Batman kills the Joker during his first year in the cowl. Having done it once, he finds the feeling of power and satisfaction to fulfilling and addictive on a personal level, and "there's no going back." He slowly expands his kill count from psycho killers looking for attention (Scarecrow, Zsasz) to genuinely irrational villains (Ventriloquist, Mad Hatter) and the sane criminals (Falcone, Maroni, Freeze), eventually kills Ra's and does take his place, and slowly transforms into a full on authoritarian overlord, like a human version of Sauron or a much less overtly dramatic Dr. Doom. He also indoctrinates his personal apprentices with brainwashing, leading to a scarily obedient Jason, Damian, and Tim, but a wounded Dick Grayson (already adopted before he started to go bad, and thus not brainwashed) and Babs (broken pedestal). Very cold, very sinister, and during his more contemplative moments, very introspective and somber in realizing how far he's fallen. (Incidently, he'd make a great Injustice 2 villain.)

Harvey Dent, now called Janus, saw what was happening, and even though he struggled with his own dark side, he managed to overcome it, and became the point man against Batman alongside Gordon. Gordon's fall and an attack on City Hall left Two face badly injured and mangled, but Dick Grayson managed to save him and inject him with a derivative of Deathstroke's formula. Now, still horrifically scarred on one side of his face, Janus wages war against Batman's regime, making up for his lack of training with gumption, improvisation, and the array of powers at his disposal. Still, every now and then, a hunger and na anger rises in him he has trouble controlling. A great man will subdue it. Harvey must prove he's more than a good man, for right now, that's all he is, and that's not enough...
    i agree with the idea that if ever netherrealms decides to make an injustice sequel, let batman be the main antagonist this time.

janus is a cool code name for harvey dent.

Extraordinary Member

It's the name they gave his lethal vigilante personality. BTNAS had the personality show up, but called him the judge.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Incredible Member

do you remember the animated crisis on two earths? they had some really cool "mirror" villains there. one was a girl who had wing and a flaming sword.

initially i though that she was a counterpart to hawgirl, which dcwikia even says so.

but a friend mentioned that she was more like a mirror version of zauriel than hawkgirl. if that be the case, her backstory could be that of a rebel among the celestial hosts who was cast down because of her hubris. which i know sound like a video game character.

Incredible Member

found this on the net

cool that the mirror wonder woman carries a spear instead of a lasso.

Incredible Member

here are some of the character designs of villains in crisis on two earths.

Last edited by themiddle; 03-26-2015 at 04:42 AM.

John Constantine axis switcheroo. Not even sure how that'd work! Would he even be effected by such a spell? Same could be said for Black Adam. I find the idea of those seriously blurring the line to be the most fun to hypothesize about in these scenarios!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by sirjustin86 View Post
    John Constantine axis switcheroo. Not even sure how that'd work! Would he even be effected by such a spell? Same could be said for Black Adam. I find the idea of those seriously blurring the line to be the most fun to hypothesize about in these scenarios!
    it is hard with constantine and black adam or any other character who frequently cross the line between heroism and villainy. i can see a spell inverted john who's turned into a pollyanna sorcerer aristocrat. or black adam gets turned into a meek and humble servant of the wizard shazam.

Batman as a dangerous fanatic vigilante so the neighborhood has to band together to stop Batman : Joker, Riddler, Bane, Black Spider, etc.

I like the detective holding back a psychosis Joker and heroic Two-Face, so I'll try with another Bat-character...

A native son of Gotham and fallen blue blood, Oswald was forced to pull himself up by the bootstraps and make a name for himself despite the wealth his old money parents denied him. But as the seedy underbelly of Gotham began to fester he felt a new calling, to restore justice from inside the corrupted city hall by running for mayor. Running a grassroots campaign Cobblepot managed to win the office, only to then see the rise of the criminal Batman (who is secretly supported by the corrupt commissioner, Gordon). Allying himself with the heroic yet scarred DA Harvey Dent, and hiring the odd yet effective detective Jack Napier, Mayor Cobblepot wages war against the brutal Batman in a losing battle to clean up his city.

The really tricky ones are Catwoman and Riddler.