Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel_Is View Post
    Nope. I don't trust the companies Marvel sold them to. The true Marvel films I thoroughly enjoy. The FOX and Sony ones not so much. I need great, not good.
    ok but how can you know if you may or may not enjoy them with out seeing a trailer?

Ultimate Member

Of the Marvel films, the only ones that I'd consider to be "great" would be Iron Man, The Avengers, Captain America: TWS, and GOTG. The rest varied from "good" to "eh."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    ok but how can you know if you may or may not enjoy them with out seeing a trailer?
    Seeing it's cast, interviews, and stills. It's not rocket science - at least for me it isn't - to know what you're into without seeing moving pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel_Is View Post
    Seeing it's cast, interviews, and stills. It's not rocket science - at least for me it isn't - to know what you're into without seeing moving pictures.
    meh to each his own i do not judge a book by its cover but if it works for you more power to ya.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    meh to each his own i do not judge a book by its cover but if it works for you more power to ya.
    It's done me wonders over the years.

Here are 68 reasons why people don't care about Marvel or DC comic books regardless of how popular the movies are.
    1. Comic books are too expensive!
    2. Marvel & DC comics are nothing like the movies!
    3. Marvel & DC comics are inaccessible to movie-goers, there no singular Avengers or Batman book.
    4. Marvel & DC comics are full of marketing ploys like variant covers, and line-wide events, or reboots.
    5. Marvel & DC comics lack stability. At any time due low sales it can be canceled. Because there aren't enough readers to support the amount of spinoff titles that hog the shelves.
    6. Marvel & DC comics storytelling format is subscription-based /periodicals which is a dying market. General public doesn't like to be held hostage to read a complete story.
    7. Marvel & DC stories are irrelevant to the films. Characters die, costumes change, even alias change. Nothing is sacred in comics or the movies.
    8. Marvel & DC could stop making comics and still stay in business because the movies and TV shows bring in more money than anything print.

The rest of 60 reasons are more or less variations of the first 8 reasons. I could've just said 8 reasons, but I wanted to bait you into reading my irrelevant post just like this ridiculous click bait article.
    Enjoy!

Writing on the wall The Celtic Batman's Avatar

Bats vs Supes. Top of my list easy. One year from tomorrow I hope to be sitting with a good buddy in a darkened cinema, with popcorn in my lap, soaking up the atmosphere as Ben Affleck finally delivers the movie Batman we've been waiting for.

Next are several in joint second, jostling for position like the Wacky Races: Suicide Squad, Deadpool, Ant-Man, Civil War are the ones that stand out to me. But I hope to see all those in the list at some time or other, probably most on DVD/Blu-Ray.
    We're all the Doom Patrol!!!
    Opinions come in all shapes and sizes.
    But they're still just opinions yo