Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 642
  1. #76
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Father_Jerusalem View Post
    KittyxStar-Lord for life.
    The only reason it works is because he looks like Doug Ramsey.

  2. #77
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Badger View Post
    Well, I won't lie and say that I'll miss you. Let me know what thread you're moving on to so I can avoid the awkwardness of running into you.
    Not what I meant.

  3. #78
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Daily Prophet HQ
    Posts
    1,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .AČ View Post
    An alternate consciousness dispatched transdimensionally across the annals of history from an apocalyptic reality in which there are no impulsive, lesbian, incestuous kisses.
    The worst sort of possible creature ever. Claremont is probably cursing her existence with a clenched fist

  4. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    The only reason it works is because he looks like Doug Ramsey.
    So why isn't Psylocke dating him?

  5. #80
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Badger View Post
    So why isn't Psylocke dating him?
    psylocke doesn't "date". She spread her syphilis and move on.

  6. #81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Not what I meant.
    Was I being too subtle?

  7. #82
    Disagreeable .AČ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The High Priestess View Post
    The worst sort of possible creature ever. Claremont is probably cursing her existence with a clenched fist
    =[

    Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    The only reason it works is because he looks like Doug Ramsey.
    ily j'rrod <3

  8. #83
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    The only reason it works is because he looks like Doug Ramsey.
    I'm not sure if you know who i am (I Am Flight) but i have read your posts since my banning several years ago and i wanted to gush and say that i am a HUGE~~~~~~ fan of your work & i hope we can be great friends!

  9. #84
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    I'm not sure if you know who i am (I Am Flight) but i have read your posts since my banning several years ago and i wanted to gush and say that i am a HUGE~~~~~~ fan of your work & i hope we can be great friends!
    ... This is gross, man. Plz get a room. I hear the space where the Avengers board used to be is empty.

  10. #85
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,630

    Default

    Quill and Ramsey don't look that much a like.

  11. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Father_Jerusalem View Post
    ... This is gross, man. Plz get a room. I hear the space where the Avengers board used to be is empty.
    I'm pretty sure you can't talk to Flight like that. Just because the postcounts have been reset doesn't mean there isn't a pecking order around here.

  12. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Quill and Ramsey don't look that much a like.
    See, I knew this would be awkward.

  13. #88
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    212

    Default

    I hate that this has to be in the Community forum. It's the only quality thread here.

  14. #89
    TEST YOUR MIGHT! The Big G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gregyo View Post
    I hate that this has to be in the Community forum. It's the only quality thread here.
    maybe in time they'll eXile us back the X-Boards
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

  15. #90
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gregyo View Post
    I hate that this has to be in the Community forum. It's the only quality thread here.
    and inversely, there's not one decent thread in the x-boards because we can't talk about anything but comics reviews and characters appreciation.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •