Super Moderator

Default "Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes" EP Discusses Adding Falcon & Loki, Balancing Good Vs. Evil

The Disney/Marvel title's Executive Producer John Vignocchi spoke with CBR News about adding fan-favorite characters Loki and Falcon to the toy box.

Full article here.

The complete lack of X-men characters in this came, including Wolverine, continues to worry me.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Lol yeah they are Bsing about they putting the characters that the fans want and no xmen there or a FF...

Unless fans are this new movie only fans that exist and apparently are everything they care about this days, making the comics be ruled by it even, the other day I saw a tweet about International woman day asking them what was their favourite marvel heroine, which most answers were, Peggy Carter, Mariah Hill and most suprising because comics wise she only appeared in the new Shield comcis that came out in January I saw a girl saying "Oh I love Jemma(from agents of shield) she is awesome in the comics!".

Kinda tired of them catering to those people only latelly, heck ignore the Xmen, they ended their good Avengers cartoon, to start two awful ones, just to show the characters that are in the movies.

Sorry for the rant but Xmen is my favourite Marvel team so I get annoyed seeing them neglecting them everywhere and them now promoting Spidey everywhere shows the reason why, I seriously hope Fox and Marvel get to an agreement like they did with Sony(even though I dont see Marvel that interested in it), at end of the day I would like to Disney/Marvel to somehow get all their properties back but yeah Fox and Sony won't let go of it so atleast work together.

BANNED

im actually glad they didnt put A-listers in the game. they have enough exposure already.