The daring Jason Todd overlooks the great but gloomy Gotham City, a place seething with criminal intentions and apathy towards mayhem on the streets. Jason is displeased with the lack of support that detective Jim Gordon receives in promoting control of vigilantism delusions. Jason feels that Batman has done an adequate job and that Gotham owes the Dark Knight. However, Jason also feels that what the city really needs is something that Two-Face failed to deliver: a complement to Batman. Jason decides to seek a meeting with Two-Face but fears he will not receive a warm reception, so Jason dons the outfit of the Red Hood, believing that this simple transformation will convince Two-Face that they have something to really talk about.

Jason (Red Hood) and Two-Face meet in an abandoned building parking lot late at night in Gotham.

Jason says to Two-Face, "I know you thought that your brand of extra-radical vigilantism would provide the people of Gotham the extra push they needed which the Dark Knight failed to deliver."

Two-Face replies to Jason, "I'm still trying, really."

"Your coin-trick is not too popular with the likes of Jim Gordon."

"Jim means well, but he's too close to Batman."

"I agree. I have a proposition for you, Two-Face."

"This better be good, Red Hood."

"You go on your regular spree of activities Harvey, and I will perform operations with the Red Hood Gang and claim that you are assisting us in the background. Meanwhile, you deny any such involvement to the criminal underworld."

"Why do you want me to deny any partnership?"

"If you deny it, people will think that the Red Hood Gang is being 'idealistic,' and the vigilantism tonality fervor will persuade Gordon and Gotham to consider the real value of self-governance."

"I like your idea. Let's do it, Jason."

Jason (Red Hood) carries out his plan with great execution, performing bank robberies videotaped with messages like, "We, the Red Hood Gang take this insured Gotham bank money to add some fuel to Two-Face's vigilantism coffer."

Gordon is frustrated and asks Batman what should be done. Batman advises Gordon that if Two-Face an the Red Hood Gang are working together, then the Gotham police must be prepared for criminal acts and activities that undermine vigilantism hysteria control.

After one year of such activities, Jason believes that his new crusade with Two-Face has brought newfound media attention to Gotham City's subconscious and undeniable instinct to cater to the jurisprudence ferocity message of the great Red Dragon (a mythical creature said to represent true rage and expressive psychology). Jason creates a Red Dragon insignia to signify the profitability of this radical crusade with Two-Face and sends it to Gotham's newspapers.

Is this Red Dragon call-sign a challenge to Batman's sign?

Red Dragon (Hollywood Film)

dragon.jpg