Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Nothing that happens during the nostalgia fest event is really meaningful. Runaways was set in an alternate universe there are several of them and several versions of characters running around. I do wish that version of Jubilee would survive though it seems they have gone with nostalgia Jubilee since their only chance to really sell X Men books anymore is to be stuck in the 80's and 90's like the people who make the movies.

If Megs were to appear in one of the post SW books, which would anyone like it to be?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

I would think she'd fit well with Howling Commandos of SHIELD since she's some bug monster.

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    If Megs were to appear in one of the post SW books, which would anyone like it to be?
    All New so she gives me an actual excuse to care for the book and where she shamelessly flirts with Tyke and becomes besties with Icelad.

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    Torn part of me says All New because it could have her and Laura hang out and to be fair it would even the scales of male to female but another part of me wants her in extraordinary x-men because of her history with magik and colossus. I hope she appears though and is still her cheerful self.
    Truth is the best policy

art by Magickmarker

art by Deilson

is that pixie on the top left corner?!

I think this might actually have been an unintentional hint that she's showing up in A-Force. Look at how the groups are clustered in their respective teams. She's over with the other members of A-Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    I think this might actually have been an unintentional hint that she's showing up in A-Force. Look at how the groups are clustered in their respective teams. She's over with the other members of A-Force.
    that was my first thought. could be cool if that's the case

It would make sense considering her relationship to Dazzler and having a third young character on the roster would be nice. I just wish she gets a redesign if so. Her and Prodigy are still slumming around in their old young x-men duds. It's not a good look.

It would make sense considering her relationship to Dazzler and having a third young character on the roster would be nice. I just wish she gets a redesign if so. Her and Prodigy are still slumming around in their old young x-men duds. It's not a good look.
    as long as she doesn't take any of Dazzler's advise on it, I'm down for a new costume.

Yeah she deserves a new costume and if she is going to appear in A-force then that's another reason to get the book xdd

Pixie would definitely make that book interesting to me. It's one of those that I want to like on the art alone but the line up doesn't thrill me enough beyond Ali and Shulkie.

Where is she at right now? Another in a long list of forgotten characters?