Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fifolet View Post
    This sounds way premature. First of all, this is comics. When does anyone stays dead forever? At Marvel the two long standing deaths - Bucky and Gwen- are no more, even if Gwen is a alternate reality version. So you can be sure that everyone will pop up again one way or another.
    I'm more concerned about losing continuity, character relationships and locations. I'll miss a Marvel universe that resembles our world, where a few heroes and villains were extraordinary among the ordinary masses instead of the other way around. A world without Wakanda. Without Savage Land. A universe without galactic empires and exotic dimensions. I'll miss the multiverse.
    But this thread is about the less popular niche characters. They always have far less chance of being brought back.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Hellion
    Sage
    Pixie (If A Force doesn't mean anything)
    Martinique Jason
    Gentle
    Nature Girl "I still think she is a spy for A.I.M."
    Husk
    Trance
    Frenzy
    Monet "please don't take her alway Marvel"
    Armor
    Alisa Tager
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

There'll still be a school with a student body when all this is over, and it'll be at least somewhat populated by familiar faces.

this thread is meant to be therapeutic. A place to vent outside the complex thread which is mostly pro/anti complex back & forth, and give a final shout out to our favorite underdog of X-characters. The earlier one comes to terms with it the better.

goodbye Frenzy, you were as much a goddess as Storm and the other X-ladies and you deserved to be treated as such!

goodbye Stacy-X, man what can I say, you were fun, just fun! the likes of you will never see an X-book again.

The way I see it. Any character that is not popular enough for either a team series or a solo series. One that they can't sell to the movies masses. Or at least in large enough number. Any character that is too strange or unpopulae enough to appear in a movie. Stands a very good chance of not surviving Secret Wars imo. Mutant or non-mutant.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

Hank Pym (Even though he is an important character i think he is doomed. Scott Lang has been Ant-Man for a long time now, and then, you know... Rage of Ultron...)
    Polaris (Both 616-Polaris and House of M-Polaris have a tiny tiny chance to survive, but i don't think they will.)
    Storm (from the '92 universe)
    Domino
    Spitfire
    Sebastian Shaw
    Pixie (She maybe survives in A-Force or something. Let's hope so.)
    Tito Bohusk
    Ruby Summers
    Brute (and the rest from Mutant X)
    Throg
    Zombie Squirrel-Girl
    William Grant (Hank Pym and Tigra's child)
    Gabriel Jones
    Mockingbird (She also has a small chance to survive, but we haven't seen her in any of the All-New All-Different comics)

Basically the only characters i really like that i think will survive is Storm, Iceman, and Melinda May.

Gonna miss X-Tinction Agenda.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

I'll miss every character ever created in the X-Men universe except for Adam X

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    I'll miss every character ever created in the X-Men universe except for Adam X
    Adam-X deserve a thread by himself only to pinpoint what gone so wrong in him(easy answer he was the vanilla ice of the X-men, in all sense! more complex answer...ehhh too much stuff crammen in a rushed character to start...)

As for wha ti miss...most of the good stuff we saw in the Xmen related comics of the Xmen of Secret Wars...really they put down some interesting twist on well known stories, with some character development to boot. (I sincerely think that Illyana/colossus relation was developed better in in Inferno than during the Juggalossus thing. At least here Colosuss LEARNED in hard way that his obsession toward his sister is detrimental to everyone around himself....Xmen were soap opera problems can ACTUALLY cause the apocalypse....(Spidey will just get his life ruined, and Devil will end up with one of his beloved one getting his/her life ruined....Reed Richards is fine tough.)

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    I thought about that too but Im starting to think now thats very unlikey.

IF Marvel really does continue "X-Men '92" and does it right, I dont see any reason why it couldn't feature at very least guest appearances by other 90s characters from other teams, especially if it could be its own separate universe. I would certainly hope to see appearances from Generation X, X-Factor, X-Force and Excalibur.
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!

I doubt that we're gonna loose many characters after all. Secret Wars seems to end with the whole multiverse restored in some shape or form. The ones that are most likely to disappear are the alternate reality characters who were outside of main MU at the time of original multiverse's destruction but since main MU was wiped out and will probably need to be rebuilt completely and I'm not sure if I care to stick around long after that I'll just treat Secret Wars as the end of whole MU.

I also know that some of these characters are already gone and will likely never return anyway (while others have already been confirmed as appearing in upcoming x-books). I'm gonna miss Mimic (616 & Exiles), Blink (616 & AoA), Sabretooth (AoA), Morph, Magik (Exiles) and Sunfire (AoA & Exiles) and Nocturne & Thunderbird (616 & Exiles).

I'll also miss Beast (the real one, who hasn't been seen since around Fraction era), Frenzy, Scarlet Witch (she's dead to me now), Cypher, Warpath, Havok, Polaris, Doctor Nemesis, Firestar, Domino, Boom Boom, Synch, original/real Jean Grey, Nate Grey, Rachel Grey, Hellion, X-23, Armor and all the rest of the NXM kids as well as kids like Triage, Zero and Primal.

I'll even miss Stacy X and Marrow

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    Adam-X deserve a thread by himself only to pinpoint what gone so wrong in him(easy answer he was the vanilla ice of the X-men, in all sense! more complex answer...ehhh too much stuff crammen in a rushed character to start...)

As for wha ti miss...most of the good stuff we saw in the Xmen related comics of the Xmen of Secret Wars...really they put down some interesting twist on well known stories, with some character development to boot. (I sincerely think that Illyana/colossus relation was developed better in in Inferno than during the Juggalossus thing. At least here Colosuss LEARNED in hard way that his obsession toward his sister is detrimental to everyone around himself....Xmen were soap opera problems can ACTUALLY cause the apocalypse....(Spidey will just get his life ruined, and Devil will end up with one of his beloved one getting his/her life ruined....Reed Richards is fine tough.)
    Hey, don't you go dissing on Adam-X and Vanilla Ice! They're as cool as ice! Ice Ice Baby! Yeah! LoL