Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Epic.

Sign me up for a Thor + Hyperion ongoing NOW
    I hope they are not dead

Nightmask's favorite short story by F. Scott Fitzgerald and favorite actor in a movie adaptation Brad Pitt. His runner up favorite comic Marvel_Team-Up_Vol_1_31.

Quote Originally Posted by ROSA13 View Post
    I hope they are not dead
    Thor's a God... he has been dead many times''

now hyperion.....
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I think the World Tree will save the earth..

Spectacular Member

They died...

I also didn't wanted that, but they did...

Now, we just can wait to see when they are going to be brought back... At least Thor... This Hyperion, I dunno if he isn't gone forever...

And may I just take a moment to give enormous props to Jonathan Hickman. Other Marvel writers, in their attempt to write cliche', headline grabbing stories took some of the most important pieces of the MU off the board for what is Marvel's biggest event arguably ever, and not only did Hickman write around it with absolutely incredible expertise and keep the main event running, he used it to springboard his story and make it even better.

That is real, real talent and he deserves loads of credit. Im sure Jason Aaron is on the phone complaining to Marvel as we speak that Hickman refuses to use his Lady Thor in this major event, but oh well. Aaron and Remender tried to take two of the biggest cards out of the deck and Hickman played them anyways, and it's been wonderful.

If this is the end,let me not meet it as the unworthy but as my Fathers;s son.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    And may I just take a moment to give enormous props to Jonathan Hickman. Other Marvel writers, in their attempt to write cliche', headline grabbing stories took some of the most important pieces of the MU off the board for what is Marvel's biggest event arguably ever, and not only did Hickman write around it with absolutely incredible expertise and keep the main event running, he used it to springboard his story and make it even better.

That is real, real talent and he deserves loads of credit. Im sure Jason Aaron is on the phone complaining to Marvel as we speak that Hickman refuses to use his Lady Thor in this major event, but oh well. Aaron and Remender tried to take two of the biggest cards out of the deck and Hickman played them anyways, and it's been wonderful.

I agree 100%. Hickman has truly crafted an incredible epic. I came of age with Starlin and it has been a long time since I thought anyone was a worthy successor to that level of cosmic epic but Hickman has truly come through big time with this story and has done it with a clever use of old and new characters and making the best sense he could out of a lot of continuity issues.

I actually didn't even like the original Secret Wars stories (felt like kiddie stories to me) so I am curious to see what he does with that but it's very promising so far.

I'm pretty sure that's not what happened since they all meet as a group to put these stories together. I'm sure Thor just met his end so that the new Thor can take over during Secret Wars. I don't see Steve making it out alive either.

I AGREE this is my Thor Hickman is now my favorite writer.

Quote Originally Posted by neohuey89 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's not what happened since they all meet as a group to put these stories together. I'm sure Thor just met his end so that the new Thor can take over during Secret Wars. I don't see Steve making it out alive either.

Yes I'm sure the change is permanent and Cap and Thor will be dead forever. Shame, really.

Could Hickman get a grip on his power levels already?

If the Beyonders are able to kill the Cosmic Entities, as well as the freaking Living Tribunal, how do they even NOTICE Hyperion, Thor and co?
    Stupid.

Spectacular Member

Yes I'm sure the change is permanent and Cap and Thor will be dead forever. Shame, really.
    For these characters, there isn't a dead forever

But yes, I believe they will be dead for at least one year, if they don't return in Secret Wars.

Steve Rogers, Thor, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Cyclops, Hulk... They will never kill characters like these forever... They are the "foundation" from Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Could Hickman get a grip on his power levels already?

If the Beyonders are able to kill the Cosmic Entities, as well as the freaking Living Tribunal, how do they even NOTICE Hyperion, Thor and co?
    Stupid.
    Read the rest of this thread, my friend... People gave good answers to this happening

Quote Originally Posted by ROSA13 View Post
    I hope they are not dead
    Well Thor we know isn't dead since he's going to be in Thors during Secret Wars but Hyperion's fate is still up in the air.