Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    My Secret Avengers team: Elektra, Silver Sable, Winter Soldier, Paladin and Hawkeye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Add in Taskmaster and Sold.

Yeah the book conclusion puts her in a really nice place to be on a team. But aside from Thunderbolts, she'd easily fit on Secret Avengers given the developments between Hill and her.
    That team would be AMAZING! I really liked how Hill and Elektra have interacted in the series. There was a mutual respect between them and Hill wasn't quite as adversarial as she normally is with people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Add in Taskmaster and Sold.

Yeah the book conclusion puts her in a really nice place to be on a team. But aside from Thunderbolts, she'd easily fit on Secret Avengers given the developments between Hill and her.
    Give it to Warren Ellis and Del Mundo, Shalvey, Aja, Deodato, Guice and Quitely.
    Yes, I can dream!
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Give it to Warren Ellis and Del Mundo, Shalvey, Aja, Deodato, Guice and Quitely.
    Yes, I can dream!
    LOL! That would be an epic comic line up with epic creators that would never be cancelled!

Shared this in the appreciation thread but will include it here as well; a really good article from Comic Vine about the title's cancellation.
    http://www.comicvine.com/articles/el...s/1100-151819/

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Shared this in the appreciation thread but will include it here as well; a really good article from Comic Vine about the title's cancellation.
    http://www.comicvine.com/articles/el...s/1100-151819/
    Just read it, really glad they wrote the article.

This book was excellent from start to finish. Exciting writing and stellar art.

Very sad to see it end so early.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post
    This book was excellent from start to finish. Exciting writing and stellar art.

Very sad to see it end so early.
    Totally! The book has made me fans of Blackman and Del Mundo so I will pick up their Secret Wars books but it wont be the same without Elektra.

I want to see an Ultimate Collection ASAP.
    I wonder if Marvel would be willing to produce an ultimate collection? I have all the singles but would definitely buy a hardcover of this run.

http://www.cakeoven.co.nz/2015/04/el...who-wrote-her/

Bumping because we now know that The Hand and Bullseye weren't meant to be in the book until much later. I'm even more amazed how they managed to wrap things up when they must ave been told they were cancelled with issue #5!