Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I know you're trying to find out where I hang my cape. YOU WON'T.

Looks exactly like Lex from Birthright. Jesse was always my pick for the break out performance no one would expect. He looks straight up menacing. Good choice. Great actor.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    I'm not inclined to believe Snyder's hype. don't really like him as a film-maker.

hopefully Eisenberg does well. personally, I kinda wanted it to be Clancy Brown, the Rosenbaum. when Snyder says this Luthor won't be like all the others it makes me think "yeah, he just doesn't get the character!" hopefully it won't turn out to be a disasterous misinterpretation like Metro-Doom in the Fantastic Four films.

then again, if they REALLY wanted to make their version different they should have gone with the ginger mad scientist.
    Yeah it doesn't mean that at all. "He doesn't get the character at all," well which one exactly? Lex has had A LOT of different portrayals over the years, so there is no ONE "character not to get." Really the only pre-requisites are that he be a brilliant, arrogant, evil genius who hates Superman. Not a hard bar to clear.

I hope he doesn't have Metropolis skyline tattoos on his arms.