Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Very good point, John Ossie.
    Thank you. It doesn't happen very often but I do make them

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    He's been kidnapped by the Queen's minions and Flash-Venom and Spider-MJ are staging a rescue attempt. That's the basic plot, though it could be easily subverted by the revelation that either Peter has been dead all along or irrevocably converted into the Queen's true Spider-King, forcing a mercy kill on the part of either Flash or Mary Jane because they know the person they love/admire the most wouldn't be able to live with himself being twisted into a tool of evil.
    I really don't want to see something like this, but I'm afraid that's the kind of things you can always expect from a "What If?". Since it's not the Mainstream continuity, that means it can happen either the best or the worst.

I just hope that some elements from this zone will survive. Basically, Spider-MJ and classic Agent Venom (I like this look much more than the new cosmos-one).

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I really don't want to see something like this, but I'm afraid that's the kind of things you can always expect from a "What If?". Since it's not the Mainstream continuity, that means it can happen either the best or the worst.

I just hope that some elements from this zone will survive. Basically, Spider-MJ and classic Agent Venom (I like this look much more than the new cosmos-one).
    I'm honestly hoping the scenario I outlined isn't what ends up happening, either. And yeah, Spider-MJ would be great to take into the "All-New" Marvel. I'm not that fussed about Venom even if the new look is gonna take a long time to grow on me, mostly because I love what it symbolizes --- a vindication of the symbiote, proof it was never inherently evil and only taught evil by both Peter's rejection and then Eddie Brock's hatred and anger, and that given a genuinely good host, it could redeem itself.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Probalus View Post
    And she could be dead like Peter is in this one, for all we know.
    Would be odd to kill her as she was dealing with her own stuff in that event.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post

As much as I'd love Spider-MJ to stick around like I did back at Spider-Island, at this point with Silk and Spider-Gwen around, it might be a bit redundant for MJ to have spider powers. I'd love for classic Agent Venom to stay because I hate the physical changes Bendis has put him through.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    As much as I'd love Spider-MJ to stick around like I did back at Spider-Island, at this point with Silk and Spider-Gwen around, it might be a bit redundant for MJ to have spider powers. I'd love for classic Agent Venom to stay because I hate the physical changes Bendis has put him through.
    If Spider-Verse is an ongoing, and if Spider-MJ sticks around, that seems like a place to possibly put her.