Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Mighty Member

I doubt that "Multiversity II" is ever going to happen. (Prove me wrong DC....)
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    What brought this on all of a sudden?
    When reading later via collected editions, it's nice to go back and look at discussions and people's thoughts during the time of the initial release. The CBR forums have some great threads in this regard. The earlier Multiversity issues had some very good discussions here, although when I got to this one for Ultra Comics, it was heavy on the stereotypical "Omg Morrison makes no sense111!!" lazy train.

A great series of threads I would encourage people to go back and read are the ones for Hickman's Avengers/New Avengers through Secret Wars. If you're reading the recently-released omnibuses for the first time it's fun to follow along in real time. It's also interesting how in the instance of Secret Wars the trade-waiter received a better story experience as apparently the final issue big emotional reveal was long-spoiled for floppy buyers due to delays and scheduling.