Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default To Disney/Marvel, do you still have a plan of reviving 616 Jean Grey?

Jean Grey, one of the first students of the popular X-men.

And when we talk about X-men, we never forget to think about Jean becoming Phoenix.

Jean is a huge character in X-men history.

We were very happy that due to high demand, Jean Grey is playable in Marvel vs Capcom 3 / Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.

We're glad that jean is also in X-men movies?

She also is one of the most popular ladies in Marvel Comics.

We have a teen Jean version but she's not the 616 version

I want to ask a question to Disney/Marvel, do you still have a plan of putting her back to life, to be in the x-men books again? Because I want to know if I have to wait or not. It's been a long while. Some x-men characters have died and came back already. How about Jean?

Cos I really want her back.

I am shocked shes been dead so long but hope was obviously meant to be her reincarnated then when she wad unpopular they wrnt with tean jean, also unpopular so watch regular jean be back soon.
    Thor: "I was flying through the cosmos, on my way to Midgard, when something struck me in the face. It was blood."

I wish they would bring her back.

BANNED

I'm not really sure if this thread will be heard. Who should I try to contact? please give a name so i can look them up on twitter and tweet about bringing Jean back.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I'm not really sure if this thread will be heard. Who should I try to contact? please give a name so i can look them up on twitter and tweet about bringing Jean back.
    Uhhhh who owns disney? Some fat white guys?
    Thor: "I was flying through the cosmos, on my way to Midgard, when something struck me in the face. It was blood."

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    I am shocked shes been dead so long but hope was obviously meant to be her reincarnated then when she wad unpopular they wrnt with tean jean, also unpopular so watch regular jean be back soon.
    I don't think there is enough evidence to prove that teen jean is "unpopular". On the contrary, she's the main character in the best selling x-book for like 2 or 3 years now.

That being said, I am sure that most Jean fans would prefer the adult Jean back. Speaking for myself personally, though, I am quite satisfied with teenage Jean replacing adult Jean. This way, I still get to read about a Jean Grey, while her death still holds some meaning (as much as a comic book death can matter). For example, she has a school named after her and when others reference her, it's almost as if they are referencing a legend. I think that would be somewhat diminished if adult Jean were alive.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be happy with adult Jean returning, but I am just stating that as a Jean fan I am quite satisfied with the current situation, so long as teen Jean remains a prominent character.

You could go to Disney World and talk to Mickey Mouse.

Just kidding, I really don't know who you could tweet. But I seriously doubt it would make a difference. If adult Jean isn't coming back due to Secret Wars, I foresee teen jean being the de factor replacement indefinitely.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I don't think there is enough evidence to prove that teen jean is "unpopular". On the contrary, she's the main character in the best selling x-book for like 2 or 3 years now.

That being said, I am sure that most Jean fans would prefer the adult Jean back. Speaking for myself personally, though, I am quite satisfied with teenage Jean replacing adult Jean. This way, I still get to read about a Jean Grey, while her death still holds some meaning (as much as a comic book death can matter). For example, she has a school named after her and when others reference her, it's almost as if they are referencing a legend. I think that would be somewhat diminished if adult Jean were alive.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be happy with adult Jean returning, but I am just stating that as a Jean fan I am quite satisfied with the current situation, so long as teen Jean remains a prominent character.
    I haven't read about the all new x-men comics because I am more into the 616 characters. I know that all new x-men is the best selling x title. But isn't that already an evidence that Jean is really popular. If teen jean is popular, how much more with 616 Jean.

But my point really is that jean has been dead too long that I find it unreasonable. Other have died and live again. Why not Jean who is one of the most popular x-men characters? If they don't want Jean to use the Phoenix force, they can have her live again but no more Phoenix powers. Also, a Jean comeback will be very interesting.

If Jean will return through getting her own ongoing solo, then I think #1 will sell very well.

You could go to Disney World and talk to Mickey Mouse.

Just kidding, I really don't know who you could tweet. But I seriously doubt it would make a difference. If adult Jean isn't coming back due to Secret Wars, I foresee teen jean being the de factor replacement indefinitely.
    I'll try to search for the twitter account of the X-men and marvel editor in chief as well as the Disney/marvel coordinator or whatever they call it. Later.

Unfortunately Marvel would rather push She-Thor than bring back an actual female powerhouse who's existed for decades.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Is that all new xmen the top selling xmen?

BANNED

i'll give you a tougher question. If Marvel will give a Jean grey ongoing solo, would you like it for Teen Jean or 616 Jean Grey?

If there was a young Storm in all new x-men and I have to choose if I prefer a teen Storm ongoing solo or a 616 Storm ongoing (which we currently have) I would go for 616 Storm.

Cyclops fans should participate since they're the ones who have experienced it. But if I'm a solid Cyclops fan, I might still have bought all the Tyke ongoing solos but I can say I would have preferred Marvel giving us a 616 Cyclops ongoing solo.

Is that all new xmen the top selling xmen?
    Yes. currently.

i'll give you a tougher question. If Marvel will give a Jean grey ongoing solo, would you like it for Teen Jean or 616 Jean Grey?

If there was a young Storm in all new x-men and I have to choose if I prefer a teen Storm ongoing solo or a 616 Storm ongoing (which we currently have) I would go for 616 Storm.

Cyclops fans should participate since they're the ones who have experienced it. But if I'm a solid Cyclops fan, I might still have bought all the Tyke ongoing solos but I can say I would have preferred Marvel giving us a 616 Cyclops ongoing solo.

Yes. currently.
    Wow wonder why. I buy it but im kinnd of a nuts rich loser. Its not good tho.

BANNED

did u accidently type this thread instead of in an email to marvel?
    i dont get why it's addressed to marvel/disney and yet posted on a comic book forum...

and still have plans to bring her back? what was the original plan?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    did u accidently type this thread instead of in an email to marvel?
    i dont get why it's addressed to marvel/disney and yet posted on a comic book forum...

and still have plans to bring her back? what was the original plan?
    NO. I believe that creating a thread to give us Jean again will/might reach to their ears. But I'm not stopping here. I want to make sure that they would know about this that's why I want to know what are other things that i can do to let them know.

BANNED

Wow wonder why. I buy it but im kinnd of a nuts rich loser. Its not good tho.
    I'm surprised why it is selling better than other xmen books but I am using the "surprised" word only because I kinda didn't really read about what's happening on that book. I only check the previews in hopes of seeing a Storm cameo but that's it and I don't ask other posters what is happening in all new x-men. I read and post on uncanny Xmen , Amzing Xmen , adjectiveless x-men previews, reviews, spoilers but not all-new x-men.

So I can't say it's not a good book because if it's not a good book then it should not be selling better than the other xbooks.