Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default What if...mutants never existed?

What if there was an earth in the Marvel Multiverse called Earth-100? ...An earth where mutants never existed (a world with no Magneto, no Prof. X, no Externals, Apocalypse, etc)? Would someone like Namor had just been a human/atlantean hybrid as oppose to being a human/atlantean/mutant hybrid? What would happen if Franklin Richards was never in this scenario and instead, his non-powered sister, Valeria, had been the first born child of Reed and Sue Richards (and she was born human like her mainstream counterpart)? And about aliens like Cadre K? Would the universe be better off without them and all mutant skrulls too? What would happened if The Celestials never deliberately destabilized Deviant DNA (which would result in the Deviant race not having to go through mutations for eons end)? If The Avengers and other non-mutant heroes had to be the ones to contend with The Brood, The
    Juggernaut, Arcade, etc. for years, would they come out from their battles against unscathed? Could the entirely of the superhero community
    (if not super powered beings in general) faced heavy persecution in that world? Heavy persecution that would have humanity take action
    against these super races? If so, how would they do it? When would they do it? Who would mainly lead the charge into pursuing, capturing,
    detaining and/or eliminating the ‘meances’ that had sprung up? Where would the super powered beings go? What place would they go to
    that could ensure their survival? And finally, could the super races (Metahumans, Inhumans, Eternals, etc.) make it to their destination
    safe and sounded?

Note: Just to clarify a little further, in case anyone misunderstands me, when I meant no mutants I mean no mutants never
    being born to begin with (ex: Katherine Anne Summers never gave birth to Cyclops, but instead gave birth to a human child).

It's called the MCU.

This thread will end well. lol.
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

BANNED

You know the Complex cult is gonna don their shame-hats and say "ni!" at you until you stop moving right?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    It's called the MCU.
    Yup. Good call.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    It's called the MCU.
    My thoughts exactly. This is what Marvel Studios is creating, although not by choice. I have a feeling that if they could, Marvel Studios would love to incorporate the X-men into their world. But it's well-documented that Marvel signed a very bad deal with Fox over the movie rights because it was bankrupt. It needed money. And it was willing to sign away pretty much anything for quick cash. And Fox is NOT going to sell the rights back unless it goes bankrupt. And let's face it, Fox is not going bankrupt anytime soon. So for the foreseeable future, the MCU has no mutants. It has only Inhumans and in the comics, Marvel is going to do everything it can to make the Inhumans not seem like ripoffs of mutants. Good luck with that.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Well, that the Inhumans would be the one that would be chased by Sentinels, the Purifiers, the Avengers, the Friends of the Humanity and any lunatic bigot that happen to own a gun, or any kind of weapon for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    My thoughts exactly. This is what Marvel Studios is creating, although not by choice. I have a feeling that if they could, Marvel Studios would love to incorporate the X-men into their world. But it's well-documented that Marvel signed a very bad deal with Fox over the movie rights because it was bankrupt. It needed money. And it was willing to sign away pretty much anything for quick cash. And Fox is NOT going to sell the rights back unless it goes bankrupt. And let's face it, Fox is not going bankrupt anytime soon. So for the foreseeable future, the MCU has no mutants. It has only Inhumans and in the comics, Marvel is going to do everything it can to make the Inhumans not seem like ripoffs of mutants. Good luck with that.
    Are you sure that it's what Marvel is trying to do ?.
    Last edited by dragonmp93; 03-26-2015 at 06:44 AM.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Marvel is going to do everything it can to make the Inhumans not seem like ripoffs of mutants. Good luck with that.
    Yet they seem to actually be doing everything in their power to make them seems like mutant ripoffs. Even recent episodes of SHIELD have seemed like it could be a mutant/Magneto tale.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

In all fairness, the mutants are ripping off the Inhumans' schtick, too, with the whole pocket community of outcasts removed from the rest of society. They've been doing that for some time now.

Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Fantastic Member

The Avengers would have had to bring the Punisher on as a teammate in New Avengers. Wanda would not have almost destroyed the world with House of M, but could have still gone insane (as an Inhuman). Ms. Marvel wouldn't have seen the great hero she could become, but then again she never would have been assaulted by Rogue.

Other than that I can't think of any major changes. The X-Men have typically been fairly insular.
    Currently Reading
    Amazing Spider-Man, Avengers, Avenging Spider-Man, Captain America, Daredevil, Fantastic Four, FF, Journey Into Mystery, New Avengers, New Mutants, Scarlet Spider, Venom, Wolverine, Ultimate Comics Spider-Man, Ultimate Comics Ultimates, Ultimate Comics X-Men, Uncanny X-Men, X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyefan View Post
    In all fairness, the mutants are ripping off the Inhumans' schtick, too, with the whole pocket community of outcasts removed from the rest of society. They've been doing that for some time now.
    Well, Cyclops has lived in an piece of land a couple of miles away from San Francisco, and a bunker in Canada, but just because otherwise, some lunitic or SHIELD or the Avengers would finish what the Scarlet Witch started in House of M; instead, how long i know, the Inhumans lived like that just because they like it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, Cyclops has lived in an piece of land a couple of miles away from San Francisco, and a bunker in Canada, but just because otherwise, some lunitic or SHIELD or the Avengers would finish what the Scarlet Witch started in House of M; instead, how long i know, the Inhumans lived like that just because they like it that way.
    No, it was because they couldn't survive long outside Attilan, which started out in the Himalayas and then wound up on the Blue Area of the Moon. But I'm pretty sure that was something new....their original reason for separating themselves from the rest of society was because they were different.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Yet they seem to actually be doing everything in their power to make them seems like mutant ripoffs. Even recent episodes of SHIELD have seemed like it could be a mutant/Magneto tale.
    What choice do they have? They can't get mutants what's the solution? Marvel need a steady flow of Superhumans what is solution you suggest? The goal isn't rip off mutants but be good sub for mutants in place where they can't use mutants

The big push for Inhumans to me isn't to replace mutants. It is "Hey we are using them already" why not try to make them popular.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby Krackle View Post
    This thread will end well. lol.
    Blast it, I wanted to say something like that.