Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Amazing Member

I will just follow up MOS with Superman vs the Elite. To show how much superman is now against killing and how he's trying so much to show he represents peace not death and destruction.

BANNED

When I woke up this morning I was feeling fine
    Left the world of Krypton just in time

My dad try to warn everyone with no avail
    Thats why I'm telling you this sorry tale

It went BANG
    I said shut up
    It went BANG
    I said wrap up

Well I'm aware that the explosions must do their work
    But all the noise drove me berserk

Five days a week, once a day
    At the Daily Planet is where I get my pay

A crime to east
    A crime to the west

After the job with superpowers I'd impress the girls with

Well hello Luthor, where you been
    I see youre feeling inferior and feeling mean

I've gotten full of you and I'm feeling bad
    But to therapy youre going to and hopefully we cant get you back

BANNED

Since I've been asked to create this film, I bring in my own "braintrust:" Paul Dini, Bruce Timm, and Alan Burnett.

First film is Superman: Last Son. Adapts "The Last Son of Krypton" from S:TAS, but adds Corben's transformation into Metallo to round out the film. Kandor is also featured and Brainiac is set up for sequel.

Movie ends with Lois and Clark being assigned by Perry to a story on Bruce Wayne in Gotham.

Sequel is Superman/Batman, no stupid subtitle. Adapts "The World's Finest" from S:TAS. Post-climax of film finds Clark and Bruce in the cave, viewing footage of new heroes who have emerged recently: Hal Jordan GL, Barry Flash, Aquaman.

Justice League adapts the inspiration for Justice League: Secret Origins, Morrison's opening JLA arc. The Hyperclan arrives on the White House lawn, Superman is called in, Bruce watches from nearby. A U.S. intelligence team led by Agent Amanda Waller contacts Superman, telling him that she has been working with someone who can offer insight into the Hyperclan, a Martian named J'onn J'onzz. Clark, Bruce, and J'onn meet and find they all have the same conclusion: the Hyperclan isn't who they claim to be. The three draft the Flash and GL, Aquaman and WW arrive and explain that they've both been sent by their respective peoples to investigate this alien first contact. The JL forms amidst anti-superhero rhetoric from the Hyperclan, who claim Earth's heroes and villains only bring destruction. The proto-JL is kidnapped, Batman and J'onn release them, they team up and defeat the Hyperclan, the JL is officially born.

Superman: Man of Steel. Adapts Brainiac's appearance in S:TAS but adds elements of Geoff John's Action run.

Justice League: Throne of Atlantis.

Superman: Man of Tomorrow. Blends Jax-Ur stories from S:TAS with Johns' take on Zod in "Last Son."

Justice Leauge: Doomsday. JL fights Doomsday, Superman is only one who can stop him. Dies at the end of film.

World Without A Superman: JL and world reacts to Superman's death, JL faces Starro invasion, Supermen appear.

Superman Lives: Condenses Reign/Return storyline, cameos from JL.