Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104
Results 1,546 to 1,557 of 1557
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Well, that's the nice thing about believing the world is going to end. You can be as honest and as selfish as you want.

The beauty of Storm is that she is the only character that can really bring out this side in T'Challa. You almost don't really see the complete picture of T'Challa without her.
    I love this post and I 100% agree. has ever been as vulnerable with anyone as he has eith oororo? great point.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

ororo preparing to cook for her man in Wakanda Foerever Xmen:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

babies have you seen this I love it tbt:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlsgZb5h..._web_copy_link

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

I forgot about this one. I saw this page once before, but I didn't read the issue. Thank you.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hi there..

tchalla' s wooing of ororo after the annulment went as far back to before the end of the multiverses in the incursion storyline. the night before the end of their universe tchalla went to her saying by her side was the only place he wanted to be:

Thereafter, readdealholy is right. the Crew is built in that 6 issue storyline and it continues in Coates first run.
    I forgot about this one. I saw this page once before, but I didn't read the issue. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    you're welcome love.

fans of eternal love.

please support our efforts in getting the queen her own solo book.

https://www.change.org/p/marvel-marv...dari-yao-4ever

storm really misses her man in shuri 2 pages. her sister shuri comforts her as family would.

I hope they find tchalla before nunakia tries to destroy their love.

That's really sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    That's really sweet.
    I thought so too them being there for each other. I'm excited for the issue.

at least they can have a baseline respectful relationship now.. .I guess? (dreading the possible X-Editorial follow-up that has them a each other's necks.. sigh..)

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    storm really misses her man in shuri 2 pages. her sister shuri comforts her as family would.

I hope they find tchalla before nunakia tries to destroy their love.
    The nice thing about Shuri having her own book is you get to see her interact with other characters like Storm. They've been in the same scene before, but they rarely actually interact in any sort of personal way. Heck, I don't even recall Shuri being at the wedding.

Seeing Shuri comfort Storm is very sweet. Also nice that Shuri has black hair again... both having the same hairstyle would sort of visually be weird.

Kymera is showing up in an upcoming X-Men one-shot.