Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Storm and Black Panther Appreciation - Eternal Love

Welcome to the official home for shippers of Storm (Ororo Munroe) and Black Panther (T'Challa).

From the main 616 universe, to alternate realities and parallel universes, the love shared between these two regal characters has been and will always be eternal!

All hail the King and Queen of Wakanda! (past, present and future)!

NOTE: In this thread, I'd like to focus on the times Storm and Black Panther WERE written well together, and were shown to be in love with each other by writers who really understood how great Storm and Black Panther are as a couple. I'd also like to focus on how well they can be written together in the future by writers who care about the characters. I'd also love to focus on a possible romantic reunion between Storm and Black Panther in the future, regardless of what happened in the past. This thread is NOT the place to discuss anyone's negative opinions about the marriage or negative opinions about Storm and Black Panther's past, present and future interactions with each other. Any negative reactions or thoughts concerning Storm and Black Panther as a couple should ONLY BE ADDRESSED IN PRIVATE MESSAGES so as to not derail the optimism of the thread. Thank you.

Last edited by MoneySpider; 06-25-2014 at 05:25 PM.