Page 14 of 104 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Future timeline child or not

Passionate divorced couple NOT sliding back once is unrealistic.

Last edited by FriendRoss; 08-20-2014 at 08:59 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriendRoss View Post
    Man that felt right didn't it?
    It did I didnt necessarily like storms response but her facial expressions after she made her response to tchalla showed me that she was deeply hurt and loves him. They both deeply care for each other and aside for how things were done with the two I hope they can eventually make it work.

SQUEAL!!! Love it!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If they have a kid in some future X-Men timeline I suppose something like this had to happen at some point.
    Future timeline maybe, but present timeline....I don't see that kid lasting long. Especially when considering the various kids in Marvel comics already.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    It did I didnt necessarily like storms response but her facial expressions after she made her response to tchalla showed me that she was deeply hurt and loves him. They both deeply care for each other and aside for how things were done with the two I hope they can eventually make it work.

it was very well done....

that kind of "im deeply hurt and im going to say what im saying to protect my feelings further. not so much because i believe it but i cant open myself back up to that pain" so realistic for a couple

BANNED

that kind of "im deeply hurt and im going to say what im saying to protect my feelings further. not so much because i believe it but i cant open myself back up to that pain" so realistic for a couple
    They have no one but themselves to blame...Storm for her duties to the x-men and T'challa for the duties to Wakanada.

I think the scene here sort of illustrated the different perspectives a dumper might have as opposed to a dumpee.

T'Challa was the one that chose to end the marriage, and because of that he's going to have more "what if" regrets. He's going to second guess himself.

Storm didn't really have a say in the matter, so she's going to simply try to accept the situation and move on, because that's frankly all she can do.

They dealing with the same situation in different ways because of their different sides of the issue.

BANNED

Major HUGE props & apprectn 2 Mr Hickman 4 such a heartfelt beautiful scene. Totally luvd it!

QUESTION 4 SPECULTN: Did Storm tell Tchalla abt Kymera off-panel? If not, y?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Where's this from?
    No idea!

Future timeline child or not

Passionate divorced couple NOT sliding back once is unrealistic.

where is this from?

new avengers that came out yesterday

the illuminati members all thought they had just a few hours to live before the universe ended....this is where t'challa felt he should be

BANNED

the illuminati members all thought they had just a few hours to live before the universe ended....this is where t'challa felt he should be
    Hopefully we'll b able 2 hv a Tchoro/Orolla title written by Hickman after x-editors & writers hv had their fill of pushing Storm grinding against wolverine.

Extraordinary Member

I am fine if this ultimately ends with them being platonic & cordial. I don't see the X-side wanting Storm having a stable relationship with the human T'Challa. Even though it would add layers to mutant/human relations. Even though it would raise the question of blacks in the MU relating to mutants. I would think most minorities in the MU would not care.

The Red Skull would hate them both anyway.

I do think together, they create a lot of story opportunities.

No-one seems to know how storm is going in her love life. One minute she's with the panther, then wolverine, then nightcrawler. It's like no-one really seems to know who she should end up with. I kind of wish, like wanda, they would drop the heroine as a love interest angle for a bit and let the character shine as her own character

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    No-one seems to know how storm is going in her love life. One minute she's with the panther, then wolverine, then nightcrawler. It's like no-one really seems to know who she should end up with. I kind of wish, like wanda, they would drop the heroine as a love interest angle for a bit and let the character shine as her own character
    Wait......Nightcrawler? When was this?

BANNED

Why didn't they do this before when they were married? Back when I still accepted their pairing?

Nice moment though.