Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    Anyone else think that Kymera is T'Challa's future daughter with Ororo?

I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case and if so, I would like to see more of Kymera in the upcoming Storm ongoing scheduled to come out this summer. I would also like Kymera to team-up with T'Challa as well. I would like to see Kymera working with both of her parents together as a family. I hope she is written well and has interesting/unique abilities.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Spectacular Member

If she is their daughter then that would bean T'challa and Storm would have to at the very least hook back up sometime in the future which would be interesting to see written. Hopefully it wont be written in a soap opera type style where they would be destined to be together.
    Last edited by Zuri; 05-20-2014 at 01:20 PM.

I also like Storm Panther

Do you think there is a chance they could reconcile? They still seem to care about each other and maybe if the incursion thing ends, Black Panther's view on life will change in some way.
    Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Red Lantern Bleez, Larfleeze
    BRING BACK PANDORA!

http://i.imgur.com/fq7hazv.png

Hyped for Pokémon Sun and Moon! Nickname your Sun Legend after me!

"There are two main times when comic book fans gripe: When something changes and when something stays the same."
    Cyborg is a Leaguer forever, not a Titan

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by neonrideraryeh View Post
    Do you think there is a chance they could reconcile? They still seem to care about each other and maybe if the incursion thing ends, Black Panther's view on life will change in some way.
    What aspects of T'Challa's "view on life" do you feel would have to change?

I really doubt they will ever be together again. They will most likely pair T'challa up with a new character whenever he gets another ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    Anyone else think that Kymera is T'Challa's future daughter with Ororo?

If she is, will they show her having any interest in meeting her father in this time line? The 8-ball says no.

I always like to think positively and optimistically. so I think the chance of them reconciling at some point in the future is always there, even when people say stuff like "Nah, that's NEVER gonna happen again!" because if it happened once, it could always happen again, just like in real life when couples break up, get divorced, etc....and then end up reconciling at some point in the future.

But I don't think it would happen under the current regime, just like the current regime most likely would not have Peter Parker marry Mary Jane Watson again.

I'm curious about the bolded part. Panther's view on life has always been the same. He values life but is not afraid to kill when he has to. Isn't that the same as Storm's current view?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

This thread is awesome!!!!! Yes when its real its forever

I hope these two can reconcile. I want Storm to be with her true love:

This is a still image from an episode of "Superhero Squad Show" where Storm and Black Panther were called in to assist the "Squaddies" on a mission. Storm and Black Panther were girlfriend and boyfriend in that episode.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case and if so, I would like to see more of Kymera in the upcoming Storm ongoing scheduled to come out this summer. I would also like Kymera to team-up with T'Challa as well. I would like to see Kymera working with both of her parents together as a family. I hope she is written well and has interesting/unique abilities.

I am honestly hoping we find out in tomorrow's issue of X-men when Storm sits down with Kymera.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    What aspects of T'Challa's "view on life" do you feel would have to change?
    Lately? That all things die. Kind of the theme of New Avengers. I kind of doubt any reconciliation is going to happen in general, but it definitely isn't until the Incursions are over. "Ororo, I may have to commit genocide in order to save our reality. Would you like to get back together?"

EDIT: Or to put it another way, not until after the matter with Namor has finished.
    Last edited by StoneGold; 05-20-2014 at 07:54 PM.

I've yet to read much about Kymera, but their other kids from other time lines I love.

T'Chaka from Exiles.

And Azari.

With love and respect...