Page 3 of 104 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    With love and respect...

My bro, it's an appreciation thread for appreciators of the marriage.

Let's be supportive of MoneySpider and keep it positive and upbeat.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    Anyone else think that Kymera is T'Challa's future daughter with Ororo?

The Watcher said astonishing destiny of their children. so what is it?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by neonrideraryeh View Post
    Do you think there is a chance they could reconcile? They still seem to care about each other and maybe if the incursion thing ends, Black Panther's view on life will change in some way.
    Same hopes here....fingas crossd!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    How is anyone in this thread supposed to have the answer to your question?

You'd be better off asking Marvel Editorial.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    How is anyone in this thread supposed to have the answer to your question?

You'd be better off asking Marvel Editorial.
    I know but perhaps there's something that I don't know which anyone of you here knows.

If it's Kymera living in the present then that is not an astonishing destiny, unless writers would really give her a major role.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    This is a still image from an episode of "Superhero Squad Show" where Storm and Black Panther were called in to assist the "Squaddies" on a mission. Storm and Black Panther were girlfriend and boyfriend in that episode.

AWWWWWHHH!!!

Dats soooo cute!

Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy561 View Post
    I am honestly hoping we find out in tomorrow's issue of X-men when Storm sits down with Kymera.
    Hopefully justice & authentic respect will b attributed with OROLLA/TCHORO...but knwing x-writer's h8 4 BP/Tchalla; well we'll all find out 2mrw.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    If she is, will they show her having any interest in meeting her father in this time line? The 8-ball says no.
    Yeah, X-Editors hv such a devotd h8red against BP/Tchalla but hopefully we'll b proven wrng.....hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I've yet to read much about Kymera, but their other kids from other time lines I love.

T'Chaka from Exiles.

And Azari.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case and if so, I would like to see more of Kymera in the upcoming Storm ongoing scheduled to come out this summer. I would also like Kymera to team-up with T'Challa as well. I would like to see Kymera working with both of her parents together as a family. I hope she is written well and has interesting/unique abilities.
    Agrd!

Wudnt it b superb 2 hv Azari (Nxt Avngrs not frm Exiles) & Kymera in d presnt....2 kids frm diffrnt futures or tymlines hving an advntr with their parents in & frm d current/presnt. Dat wud b sooo kool.

BANNED

I know but perhaps there's something that I don't know which anyone of you here knows.

If it's Kymera living in the present then that is not an astonishing destiny, unless writers would really give her a major role.
    Kymera is a character created by the same writers who were so eager for Ororo to be sequestered back at X-Central so I very much doubt that any of the readers who actually supported the union between Ororo and T'Challa would be any the wiser as to what role she may play in the current 616 MU timeline.

As someone else mentioned earlier in this thread maybe this is something that may be explored in Storm's solo book or issues of the X-Men written by Guggenheim or possibly Wood before he moves on to some other book.

BANNED

Dats d point is it...dat a grand tale will b told abt Orolla's kids will unfold...in d future.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    What aspects of T'Challa's "view on life" do you feel would have to change?
    Like maybe whatever happens with the incursions would make him feel life is too short to continue to be upset with Storm or something. He'll be affected by the incursions psychologically, whether they are able to stop them from occurring or not. What happens is a mystery, but people can always speculate about how he'll react in future stories to things. Though looks like Marvel want to push Storm/Wolverine at the moment.
    Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Red Lantern Bleez, Larfleeze
    BRING BACK PANDORA!

http://i.imgur.com/fq7hazv.png

Hyped for Pokémon Sun and Moon! Nickname your Sun Legend after me!

"There are two main times when comic book fans gripe: When something changes and when something stays the same."
    Cyborg is a Leaguer forever, not a Titan

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by neonrideraryeh View Post
    Like maybe whatever happens with the incursions would make him feel life is too short to continue to be upset with Storm or something. He'll be affected by the incursions psychologically, whether they are able to stop them from occurring or not. What happens is a mystery, but people can always speculate about how he'll react in future stories to things. Though looks like Marvel want to push Storm/Wolverine at the moment.
    Well, considering the fact that there's nothing featuring T'Challa written in Hickman's New Avengers to indicate that T'Challa has time to be "upset" about anything other than having to deal with the ever increasing threat of the Incursions I'd say it's something of a moot point at this juncture.

As far as whatever ship Marvel are opting to push at present concerning Storm and anyone else it would appeasr that recent developments in the X-books would seem to contradict your assessement in that particular regard.

Anyway, as this thread is clearly labeled as one for appreciation for Storm and T'Challa marriage enthusiasts it would probably be best to stick to the titular theme.

Peace.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2e5i5b8.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/2ytybna.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/nbc0wo.jpg
    Last edited by Mr MajestiK; 05-21-2014 at 09:28 AM.

i truly feel if the two got back together it would make for a more meaningful marriage

the marriage was destroyed on and off page by external forces... not the two characters together and how they felt about one another. two strong willed individuals certainly would have a relationship with grudge matches

Quote Originally Posted by FriendRoss View Post
    i truly feel if the two got back together it would make for a more meaningful marriage

the marriage was destroyed on and off page by external forces... not the two characters together and how they felt about one another. two strong willed individuals certainly would have a relationship with grudge matches
    Well before they do get back together Marvel should just give them their own ongoing , and invent some teleportation gadget that allows Storm too Teleport from NY to Wakanda. On top of that, T'challa's gotta learn to trust Storm as a Wife and a partner. One of the things I hated during Liss and Maberry's run is how they had T'challa shutting Storm out as a partner and wife, that got annoying and it pissed off a lot of Storm fans.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case and if so, I would like to see more of Kymera in the upcoming Storm ongoing scheduled to come out this summer. I would also like Kymera to team-up with T'Challa as well. I would like to see Kymera working with both of her parents together as a family. I hope she is written well and has interesting/unique abilities.
    I'd like to see her move to wakanda and away from the x-verse. She could be a great asset to the nation and be a nice supporting character in future stories.

Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy561 View Post
    Well before they do get back together Marvel should just give them their own ongoing , and invent some teleportation gadget that allows Storm too Teleport from NY to Wakanda. On top of that, T'challa's gotta learn to trust Storm as a Wife and a partner. One of the things I hated during Liss and Maberry's run is how they had T'challa shutting Storm out as a partner and wife, that got annoying and it pissed off a lot of Storm fans.
    maybe this is just me...

but i really dont feel like spouses need to be tied to the hip.... there are things i chose to do on my own.

and on the flip side... if a spouse is hurting, and shutting the other off.... a true love wouldnt be discouraged by walls... they knock them down and help their love.. panther was shattered after doomwar leading into his, lets be honest, his self imposed exile

i need a woman whos love runs deep.. just not when im buying her things and kissing her ass... i need a woman who is bout it bout it so to speak... not just in it for the good times.. a rough rider

and thats what the storm character was doing during panthers time covering for his buddy DD... Liss had a whole thing layed out where they would come back togather at the end.... we only saw the first arc of his envisioned love story.. the hard part

but hold up... X office wanted to file for divorce... so sad
    Last edited by FriendRoss; 05-21-2014 at 01:07 PM.