Page 53 of 104 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by StaticShock99 View Post
    I know Coates is a fan of Storm so hopefully she'll appear in his BP run at some point.
    If she does and its a positive (and possibly great) showing among the both of them, then he won't hear a complaint from me, lol
    Last edited by Realdealholy; 01-09-2016 at 11:38 PM.

Last edited by Realdealholy; 01-14-2016 at 04:42 PM.

Last edited by Realdealholy; 01-14-2016 at 04:43 PM.

BANNED

I really want a Storm and Black Panther pairing in another BLack Panther cartoon series. Love the first Black Panther cartoons series. They really have chemistry.

Last edited by Realdealholy; 01-14-2016 at 04:45 PM.

Had to clean up the links for some of the recent pics I posted. They should be good now!

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I really want a Storm and Black Panther pairing in another BLack Panther cartoon series. Love the first Black Panther cartoons series. They really have chemistry.
    No reason they can't make it happen. Marvel does own the rights to storm for everything outside of the films.

BANNED

I am surprised that there are kinda a lot of x-men poster who have included Storm and Black pairing in their top 10 x-couples list.

So, maybe Storm/BP fans want to vote too: http://community.comicbookresources....orite-X-Couple

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I am surprised that there are kinda a lot of x-men poster who have included Storm and Black pairing in their top 10 x-couples list.

So, maybe Storm/BP fans want to vote too: http://community.comicbookresources....orite-X-Couple
    It's not too surprising. It's consistent with something I noticed about the popularity of the coupling: once you get passed the loud dissenting voices, you realize that A LOT of people actually like the marriage. You also realize that a lot of people didn't even know they were together and are pleasantly surprised to hear so.

Opinions of the marriage is a great example of the conflict between perception and reality.

Storm and Black Panther (as a married couple) featured in the 2014 animated series "Marvel Knights: Wolverine vs Sabretooth."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Realdealholy View Post
    BP looks like Daredevil here though. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Realdealholy View Post
    where is this from???? is there a color version?? who made it???? anymore like it???