Page 98 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Realdealholy View Post
    To me, these recent issues feel more like a last hurrah as far as T'Choro is concerned. We all know that, barring a surprise, this won't last. I'm confident the movie will shake things up as far as the love interest issue is concerned.

Thus, I try to enjoy the good moments between T'Challa and Storm when such moments appear.
    Thus,
    If it is indeed the last hurrah, then at least they seem to be ending it with a bang.

I'm sure pretty much no one found the end of their marriage all that satisfying. If indeed this is the last hurrah, I think in the least we're getting a satisfying closure.

ANd ya never know. They may still be a part of each others lives. I think the way Claremont (and Priest) always intended it was for them to be the loves of each other lives that just couldn't be together. So they can still interact and share moments.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

In light of recent developments in the main BP book, I felt this thread needed a bump.

i wish you would have posted the scan where she says she says helping wakanda and the wakandans was not a burden but a privilege. this is her acknowledgment that she has chose to love him and help his people. I don't see this at all as a let hoorah. for me it feels like Coates is trying to set things right for what is to come for these two.

BANNED

To me, these recent issues feel more like a last hurrah as far as T'Choro is concerned. We all know that, barring a surprise, this won't last. I'm confident the movie will shake things up as far as the love interest issue is concerned.

Thus, I try to enjoy the good moments between T'Challa and Storm when such moments appear.
    Nope it'll last.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Nope it'll last.
    say it again. all this negativity I swear it's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    i wish you would have posted the scan where she says she says helping wakanda and the wakandans was not a burden but a privilege. this is her acknowledgment that she has chose to love him and help his people. I don't see this at all as a let hoorah. for me it feels like Coates is trying to set things right for what is to come for these two.
    I'll continue posting scans as time goes on.

Nope it'll last.
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    say it again. all this negativity I swear it's annoying.
    To clarify, I'm not saying I want it to end. Just saying that with the movie on the way and Coates obviously not writing the book forever (60 issues is his max, according to him), these past issues may be the last time we see them together exclusively. Storm will always be a love interest for T'Challa and vice-versa, imho, but I think after the movie, other BP love interests will come to the picture. Nakia, for example, is def a possibility, especially if the comics manage to reform her somehow.

If T'Challa and Ororo are still together post-BP movie and post-Coates, that's fine. If not, I'm prepared for that possibility.
    Last edited by Realdealholy; 09-01-2017 at 06:03 AM.

BANNED

I'll continue posting scans as time goes on.

To clarify, I'm not saying I want it to end. Just saying that with the movie on the way and Coates obviously not writing the book forever (60 issues is his max, according to him), these past issues may be the last time we see them together exclusively. Storm will always be a love interest for T'Challa and vice-versa, imho, but I think after the movie, other BP love interests will come to the picture. Nakia, for example, is def a possibility, especially if the comics manage to reform her somehow.

If T'Challa and Ororo are still together post-BP movie and post-Coates, that's fine. If not, I'm prepared for that possibility.
    Okay. I'm feeling. And we're certainly not blind to the possibility that they won't be together after his movie drops. But I'm hoping against hope that Marvel won't just piss Coates' work on their relationship!

The All-Goddess, Weather Witch, Ororo Komo Wakandas, Windrider, The Walker of Clouds, La Reine Storm, The Goddess who Preserves the Balance of all Natural Things, Ororo Iqadi T'Challa, The Queen of Prophecy, Hadari Yao, The Bright Lady, The Rightful Queen of Wakanda has returned to the throne! All-Goddes be praised!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy561 View Post
    I think they are definitely back together because Storm said "If we are going to work" which implies they're in a relationship again. I don't think we'll know for sure where it's going until The August issue. But I feel like if Marvel does Re-Marry Black Panther and Storm, that's it. No more divorce unless there is a reboot. Politics or not I don't see them breaking the only Black Marriage in comics AGAIN.
    OR a DEAL WITH THE DEVIL, I mean ask Spider-man on that one.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Don't play like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Even with them getting back together I honestly doubt they will remarry.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Even with them getting back together I honestly doubt they will remarry.
    They won't. That ship has long since sailed, plus there's the movie and cartoon dropping soon with the high possibility of them introducing new or revamped love interests for Black Panther.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    They won't. That ship has long since sailed, plus there's the movie and cartoon dropping soon with the high possibility of them introducing new or revamped love interests for Black Panther.
    You keep saying that. It's all entirely possible. While we're speculating, maybe Marvel and Fox come to an agreement and she's featured in some way in both the movie and cartoon? Then shit gets really real Lol

You keep saying that. It's all entirely possible. While we're speculating, maybe Marvel and Fox come to an agreement and she's featured in some way in both the movie and cartoon? Then shit gets really real Lol
    If Fox is still stubborn enough to keep making these awful Fantastic Four movies what makes you think for a second that they're gonna share the X-Men?

Spectacular Member

They should give Black Panther a love interest and let the Storm thing go. Its getting tiring and obsessive now.

Quote Originally Posted by Child of the Atom View Post
    They should give Black Panther a love interest and let the Storm thing go. Its getting tiring and obsessive now.
    Bruh, this is what I've been saying for the longest. It's getting mad irritating now. Lol.