Page 877 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 377777827867873874875876877878879880881887927977 ... LastLast
Results 13,141 to 13,155 of 15150

Guys, what comic is this from? Alfred has the same birthday?

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Injustice. Is the memorial issue after his death at Zsasz hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Injustice. Is the memorial issue after his death at Zsasz hands.
    Cool! Thanks for the info, Dark!

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Putri's Cover for #27
    Attachment 69446
    The art is very nice and I think I'm starting to come around to the actual costume itself now. Not the crowbar though. I still hate it even though I understand the reasoning and the psychological implications of his choosing it as a weapon.

Also @G- Thanks for posting all that birthday art. I especially liked the one with at the top of this page with all of his "teams" giving him gifts.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Such a pleasant surprise

In other, non-Batman related corners of the family, major changes are happening as well. Jason (who, uh, may or may not have just made a huge mistake) was just reunited with his ex-best friend slash business partner, Roy Harper, reforming the duo that hasn't really been around since the end of RED HOOD/ARSENAL. If you missed out on that run while the New 52 was winding down, I'd really recommend going back to take a look. Not only will it prep you for whatever is coming up next in RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS, it's also just a nice primer for one of the best buddy cop duos in recent memory. Just sayin'.
    https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2018/0...the-bat-family

This is all on you (I couldn't help it, honestly).

I decided to work in a new fanart. After an hour and a half, this is my still rather sketchy start. Background will be a street wall with a painting.

20180817_233426.jpg

(I'm just a jealous monster)
    Last edited by Zaresh; 08-17-2018 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Spelling

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

It's always nice to see some art with Jason, Kyle and Donna. I liked their little team-up during Countdown, especially Kyle and Jason annoying each other.

I didn't know that Alfred and Jason had the same birthday, that's a surprise - and a little sad. Surely Alfred would have been very happy at his birthday if Jason could have celebrated his birthday with the whole family at the manor. Thank you, Bruce :-(

@Dark: Nice article. The writer is "just" a comic fan without further insight behind the scenes, or? The "Jason (who, uh, may or may not have just made a huge mistake)" got me a little bit. I hope there will be some clarification in the annual if Jason solely wanted revenge or if the whole assassination had some other reason.
    Last edited by Sergard; 08-18-2018 at 09:51 AM.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Yeah, that was a nice article. Also I wasn't even aware that Jason and Alfred shared a birthday. Somehow that's both fitting and sad at the same time.

@ Zaresh: Can't wait to see the finished drawing. I like it already.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    This is all on you (I couldn't help it, honestly).

I decided to work in a new fanart. After an hour and a half, this is my still rather sketchy start. Background will be a street wall with a painting.

20180817_233426.jpg

(I'm just a jealous monster)
    Oh this looks like a reminiscence piece? I'm here trying to imagine a complete picture in my head. Let's see if it matches your final version.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Oh this looks like a reminiscence piece? I'm here trying to imagine a complete picture in my head. Let's see if it matches your final version.
    The idea is a Jason wearing normal, street clothing and looking wary to his left, light by some street light, while at his back in our left, he has a graffiti of a Robin fighting a gang of red hooded or helmeted thugs (and Batman at one side).

I hope it will live to your expectations . I'll use markers on bristol for the first time, so I hope I don't end ruining it when I get to actually colouring it (my strenght, to be honest). I guess (or hope) I'll have it finished by next weekend. I'll post it them for you guys to see once I'm done.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 08-18-2018 at 05:26 AM. Reason: grammar

Remember when Jason went all Matches Malone?

All-New Member

I really don't care about the costume change, but give Jason his firearms back!!!! The tire iron is just silly.

I'm convinced these comic companies have no idea what to do with these awesome characters

(I really like this thread btw)

Extraordinary Member

is this thread gonna update the year every year now

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Donna Troy and HAL JORDAN or Kyle?

I liked the final image.