Page 868 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 368768818858864865866867868869870871872878918968 ... LastLast
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 15150

I get that the artist wanted to try something new with Jasons new costume....but he really should have left the previous helmet design. The rest of the costume is great but that mask looks really stupid IMO.

Am I the only one who thinks so?
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    I get that the artist wanted to try something new with Jasons new costume....but he really should have left the previous helmet design. The rest of the costume is great but that mask looks really stupid IMO.

Am I the only one who thinks so?
    Nah I'm of the same opinion. Guess they wanted to do away with the mask for favor of allowing the artist to show more recognizable facial expression that are not hidden behind the hood. I also don't like the sleeveless jacket or the haircut but the color palette, hoodie, boots and the close ranged weapons I actually am happy with.

Sharing my Jaybird keychain gaming.

Last edited by Ssstammerer; 08-08-2018 at 05:46 AM.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

And Taylor Esposito is off the book as letterer

https://twitter.com/TaylorEspo/statu...00567017955328

So now Lobdell is the only member from the original staff to continue in the series.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    And Taylor Esposito is off the book as letterer

https://twitter.com/TaylorEspo/statu...00567017955328

So now Lobdell is the only member from the original staff to continue in the series.
    Is there a reason/Are there reasons why nearly the whole team leaves RHatO? And what are there next projects?

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Is there a reason/Are there reasons why nearly the whole team leaves RHatO? And what are there next projects?
    My guess is they are wanting a particular feel for this story line, something edgy and dark, instead of what we've had since Rebirth started. I imagine that's why the whole new team aside of Lobdell.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

In other news, I just have to say, new outfit is a blast to draw guys. So much fun, and so many options between hood on/off, domino, mask, weapons etc etc.

Anyone thinks Scott Lobdell might do another interview anytime soon?

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thebluefeline View Post
    Anyone thinks Scott Lobdell might do another interview anytime soon?
    I really hope he does. I like hearing the things he has planned and actual enjoy his interviews unlike some writers, who I feel give far to much away in them.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Really hope so. I just dropped the question to Brian over at Batman-news. His last interview with Lobdell was enlightening.

Edit: Hey is the forum working properly now? Loading time is pretty fast for me.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 08-08-2018 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Really hope so. I just dropped the question to Brian over at Batman-news. His last interview with Lobdell was enlightening.

Edit: Hey is the forum working properly now? Loading time is pretty fast for me.
    Awesome! Hope we hear from him soon.

Seems the forum is back to normal now on my end as well.

So a source shared a bit of something. They were replying to a comment about Bruce and Penguin.

spoilers:
    Look, if Jason really wanted Penguin dead, he’d do it where it looked like an accident and Bruce wouldn’t know at all. (Uhhhhhspoilersbedamnbed) Bruce is in one hell of a ride and his actions will show in other titles when characters decide to help or to leave Batman “hanging ”. Jason on the other hand (and Roy) I’m gonna love the annual but the feels in that. …and it’s been building up with Roy too. And for Art and Biz….just get ready for some…(spoilers be damned) …for some reason. A dark tide has come. I even worry for what’s gonna happen to Batgirl with how much craps gonna come. And with Damian “bs” and Tim living the “norm ” life (another bs mind you) Dick and Alfred are gonna ….yeah…anyways I’m just waiting for someone on the team to put Bruce back in his place
    end of spoilers

And another.

spoilers:
    It was beautiful. Another story knocked out of the park and I can’t wait for more. And as for family ties….a soul will be torn by blood and love. Just what family will win Jason’s…..(all I can say is Bruce done fd up)
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by G-Potion; 08-09-2018 at 02:35 AM.

Mighty Member

I really don't think our Jaybird deserved that beating he's gotten when you have Kate still being Batwoman like it's nothing. That shade he threw at Batman about Joker was totally accurate. Why not put that same energy towards your villains instead of lashing out at your children?

I hear next week's issue is going to be very Jason and Roy centric. I don't think I'm ready for that.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    I really don't think our Jaybird deserved that beating he's gotten when you have Kate still being Batwoman like it's nothing. That shade he threw at Batman about Joker was totally accurate. Why not put that same energy towards your villains instead of lashing out at your children?

I hear next week's issue is going to be very Jason and Roy centric. I don't think I'm ready for that.
    He was using super mittens against Deathstroke last week and we saw what he did to Karma in Tec. We all know that Batman isn't going to punch guys like Riddler, Penguin, Mad Hatter, Scarecrow etc who're at a hilarious physical disadvantage as hard as people he's trained to be like him such as Nightwing, Red Hood or the other physically adept villains like Slade, Ra's or Bane.

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post

And the kicker is that Jason didn't feel like fighting back. The first fight he was throwing shade to goad Batman into hitting him harder and the second fight he was so devastated at the loss of his teammates as well as likely injured from the fall, I feel like the kick he threw at Batman was less about winning and more lashing out/wanting to get it over with.