Page 875 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 375775825865871872873874875876877878879885925975 ... LastLast
Results 13,111 to 13,125 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Got this done just in time for Jason's birthday. New costume is really fun to draw. There's still more btw, stay tuned.

Very beautiful, love the style!

Got this done just in time for Jason's birthday. New costume is really fun to draw. There's still more btw, stay tuned.

AAaahhhhhhh this really makes the new look grow on me. And it especially works in your style, love the shadows here!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Here, it's oversaturated. There's a real unemployment problem, despite things getting better now. And teaching is a good way out for many graduates like myself who cannot access to other kind of medium profile job post. There's also the matter about how many less children are born each year, an aspect that affects how many schools and high schools are open nowadays. And for the last 10 years, the Government hardly called for open posts because our economic crisis: many teachers retired and their posts weren't filled up by someone new. That means the lists are huge for more general subjects like Spanish, English, History, Biology, etc. Some other subjects, like Maths or Chemistry and Physics, with a lot less graduates acceding to them, are less saturated. And vocational training is less saturated too. Or you can apply for posts in places like the isles (the ones that are far from the peninsula), or towns in the less populated areas; but you need to travel there in most cases for a lot of paperwork, and not many can or are interested in such a disconnection from their families (you would be starting from scratch in there: and that requires a certain mindset). I'm on the "can't" group, and also carry with myself other problems. But even I have been looking for jobs outside my place or even my country (but realistically, that's out of my reach for different reasons). I know people that ended up finding their job as teachers in Canada, for example. So despite everything I just said, looking outside is not uncommon either.

Lots of very educated people to choose from and be picky about when you have to select your employees.
    That's unfortunate to hear. I'm guessing it's not as bad in Canada but speaking from living here we do have a projected undersaturation of teachers just from how bad funding has been for public schools. Private seems to be gaining traction. Good luck with your next few tests tho!

I'm sad I'm definitely not going to get penguin Jason finished in time for his Bday buuut my last summer challenge I did with some friends has opened their gates and I'm free to post this to public now

A more fantasy interpretation of his Arkham knight costume along with Talon's armour. Happy Birthday Jay!

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiliko View Post
    I'm sad I'm definitely not going to get penguin Jason finished in time for his Bday buuut my last summer challenge I did with some friends has opened their gates and I'm free to post this to public now

A more fantasy interpretation of his Arkham knight costume along with Talon's armour. Happy Birthday Jay!
    This. Is. Gorgeous. Pretty piece (I'm a sucker for medieval stuff as much as I am for scifi or pulp mystery and adventure). Geeez, now I want to draw something! Blame on you, artists! (Gladly, weekend is coming)

I'm guessing it's the private market in Canada where most job calls have been coming from, tbw.

This was my favourite art piece of the whole Exchange. Made me wish there was a story to accompany it because the premise is great.

I'm sad I'm definitely not going to get penguin Jason finished in time for his Bday
    Fear not I got you!

This goes without saying, I blame Dark and the artist of this masterpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    The new logo sucks

Behold, the sequel to my Subzero/Red Hood comics.

Lovely <3<3

Issue #27 Variant Cover by Yasmine Putri.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post

The hotness of these covers are reaching the limits of the hotmeter.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 08-17-2018 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post

......She's making the crowbar alongside the outfit look more cool and appealing, I'll give her that.

Haha, there he is!
    I love him, he looks ready to fight crime.

Kinda ironic that Jasons logo for his new design looks like a penguin, since a certain 'penguin' was also the catalyst that triggered this downfall.
    Last edited by RedBird; 08-17-2018 at 08:25 AM.

Oooh I saw this one in the exchange, it's beautiful, definitely my favorite of the art pieces, I really like how well you portray the atmosphere in your art. Also the lighting is wonderful
    Last edited by RedBird; 08-17-2018 at 08:26 AM.