Page 526 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 26426476516522523524525526527528529530536576626 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 15150

Then, with Damian, I'd like them to bond in someway that involves Talia.
    As long as Jason doesn't slip any comments about what happen at the end of Lost Days , i think that it could work.
    For Tim, anything other than the brain/brown combo.
    I agreed.

With Dick: A respectful and tense relationship, they really don't like each other but they can put their differences aside and trust each other's skills when the situation calls for it

With Tim: Brotherly bond, the only one besides Bruce and Alfred that Jason truly trusts.

With Damian: A mentor of sorts, mature and willing to endure Damian's childish outbursts but calling him out when needed.
    I could get behind of this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    I always like it when people either blame Bruce or Dick when a family member does something stupid and wrong. Like it's their responsibility to dictate the lives of other, some of them are adults like Jason. It also shows an over reliance to these two to fix and maintain the family. Maybe we should be angry how writers portray the other Bat family members as easily corrupted and morally weak. You know... just maybe Dick can not be the only Robin who does not evolve to a Batman who kills.
    I`m guessing this is because the argument over at Dick`s thread otherwise this morally weak line doesn`t ring a bell and you would have to be more expecific.

Sometimes it is their fault and when it is their fault they have to be called on it like everybody else. There`s nothing amazingly obscene about it.

pentapoda:
    Jason ends up in Gotham when he’s dead – post-funeral, pre-triumphant return – where no one knows who he is. Everything looks different from this perspective: Dick’s a fucking mess and not as experienced as Jason remembered. He fights with Bruce more than Jason does. And then there’s infant-Robin-Tim, who is very bad at pretending not to be connected to Dick Grayson, socialite, when Jason threatens to get a little rough.

Praise. Dexter Soy is fulfilling all our Red Hood ninja wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiliko View Post
    He said on Instagram

"My red hood ninja's opponent is almost ready."

Will there be a fight scene?

BANNED

So, Ninja Batman?

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiliko View Post
    Oooooh, that looks really sweet!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Imagine. Under the Hood, the Japanese edition.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Imagine. Under the Hood, the Japanese edition.
    Back in 2011, when I watched the movie for the first time, I searched for the voice actors in it and accidentally found that in the Japanese Dub, Jason was voiced by Noriaki Sugiyama, Sasuke Uchiha himself

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Losing Batman and most of the world to a super intelligent AI working with Brainiac, breaking ties with Kori and Roy and surviving an assassination attempt from his former best friend didn't broke Jason's spirit. A fascist Tim is small beans compared to that, more when Jason wasn't even in Gotham at the time.
    And that would be crap writing if they made Jason a person who doesn't suffer from being beat down to where he can't carry on for a time. Showing him needing help to pick himself back up is good writing. It doesn't make him look like a Mary Sue.

Mighty Member

I'm fine with current Damian and Jason. They are a fun combo. I think the relationship that should struggle with is Dick. Cause I agree with Artemis's statement in the annual that they could've been good friends in a different circumstance and want to fix their relationship but don't know how.

I have no clue where Tim will be, but as long as they stop pretending that Jason is Tim's favorite person ever and the brains/brawn routine then I'm fine.

Quote Originally Posted by kaimaciel View Post
    Back in 2011, when I watched the movie for the first time, I searched for the voice actors in it and accidentally found that in the Japanese Dub, Jason was voiced by Noriaki Sugiyama, Sasuke Uchiha himself
    Aww neat detail!

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    1-Lobdell for getting Jason on a deeper level than most, his ideas, and direction for him.

2-Winnick for a sharper voice and showcase of Jason's skills/cunning.

3-Countdown team for the Challengers dynamics (as well as being the brain of that team), taking Jason to the multiverses, JayBat, that Earth where Bruce killed for him and its outcome.

4-Greg Pak for making Jason his own man even in the presence of Bats and Supes. Solid voice, has his own agency, a good fighter.

5-Lee Bermejo for that one redeeming issue of RW.
    This list is pretty spot on for me too.
    And for pretty much the same reasons, years ago I was still missing Winnicks more capable, dark and witty Jason when he left, however Lobdell has really proven his worth by delving into the characters psyche much more than other writers ever dare or even cared to try.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    This list is pretty spot on for me too.
    And for pretty much the same reasons, years ago I was still missing Winnicks more capable, dark and witty Jason when he left, however Lobdell has really proven his worth by delving into the characters psyche much more than other writers ever dare or even cared to try.
    I can agree with this too. Streets Run Red was an awesome story too.