Page 923 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 423823873913919920921922923924925926927933973 ... LastLast
Results 13,831 to 13,845 of 15150
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Haha, okay I finally read the issue. NOW this joke makes sense

For anyone wondering spoilers:
    Diana gifted Artemis the 'Lasso of Submission', in the process renaming it to 'The Golden Promise'. It's a magical lasso which Diana had originally took from Superwoman since it was too dangerous and powerful in her hands. It has enhanced strength and the ability to compel obedience and even love from its capture.
    end of spoilers

Even if it's not used for those shenanigans, I do hope it shows up in rhato (eventually) regardless, seems useful.
    it seems broken

Haha, okay I finally read the issue. NOW this joke makes sense

For anyone wondering spoilers:
    Diana gifted Artemis the 'Lasso of Submission', in the process renaming it to 'The Golden Promise'. It's a magical lasso which Diana had originally took from Superwoman since it was too dangerous and powerful in her hands. It has enhanced strength and the ability to compel obedience and even love from its capture.
    end of spoilers

Even if it's not used for those shenanigans, I do hope it shows up in rhato (eventually) regardless, seems useful.
    Ha ha ha. Ay. This would be so fun as gag fuel. Poor Jason, he would be like the main in a romcom-esque shounen. Or Full Metal Panic, hmm. Yeah, that sounds fitting.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Really that bad?
    I saw some panels already spoiling the death scenes but I was still kinda curious to see the story, but like, is it really not worth the purchase?
    I don't know how hyped you are about the title but my advice would be to wait a few issues and see how people react as the story progresses. At the moment it's not worth the purchase (in my opinion).

Figured there wouldn't be, the removal of 'and the' and 's' were simplistic changes made for the sake of marketing the new arc but I'm not too surprised they didn't change the bat logo within the RED HOOD, changing the graphic logo and major branding for a comic that was going down a temporary road and isn't a new book overall would have been a waste of time.
    I, actually, had hoped that DC would replace both bat logos with the new Red Hood one to make Jason's character more independent of the Batman franchise.
    Last edited by Sergard; 09-27-2018 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I don't know how hyped you are about the title but my advice would be to wait a few issues and see how people react as the story progresses. At the moment it's not worth the purchase (in my opinion).

I, actually, had hoped that DC would replace both bat logos with the new Red Hood one to make Jason's character more independent of the Batman franchise.
    I was on the opposite side, actually; would have loved have they let the tittle like in issue #26. It was more fun and, I don't know, clever, I guess. Or snarky. I don't know how to translate the feel I mean.

For those who didnīt know that.. Red Hood: The Fan Series EPISODE 2(Damian and Jason interaction again):

Last edited by adrikito; 09-27-2018 at 12:57 PM.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

I was looking at Yasmine Putri's IG, and I noticed she has a Joker picture tagged as #DCComics and #WIP

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnSGZNCH...by=yaswhodraws

Pretty interesting implications if is for 28's variant, considering the solicit.

Welcome to the Underlife, Jason Todd—you probably won’t survive! Banished from Gotham City and estranged from the Outlaws, Red Hood takes up residence in Appleton, a would-be American town that’s a secret haven for the criminal operators. When RH gets his hands on a crowbar and starts handing out some bloody justice, it really stirs up the hornet’s nest. And when a new Underlife member is introduced, Jason’s gonna get stung by the trouble he caused.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    I was looking at Yasmine Putri's IG, and I noticed she has a Joker picture tagged as #DCComics and #WIP

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnSGZNCH...by=yaswhodraws

Pretty interesting implications if is for 28's variant, considering the solicit.
    Also, the last sentence in that solicit; but I guess Joker is too big of a name to strongly tie him down to Jason's book instead of Bruce's.

Sure getting a lot of fan art mileage outta that 10 second clip

hellredsky

astraea-f-blueblack

Jason Todd in his thirties from Mother Panic: Gotham A.D.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/7e4b9835...0azo1_1280.png
    "Batman: Curse of the White Knight
    “For Batman: Curse of the White Knight, I’m rewriting a former Batman ally to become a threat far greater than the Joker ever was” - Sean Murphy

In this explosive sequel to Sean Murphy’s critically acclaimed blockbuster Batman: White Knight, the Joker recruits a savage partner to help him expose a shocking revelation about the Wayne family’s legacy and run Gotham into the ground,“ reads DC’s description “As Batman rushes to protect the city and his loved ones from this corrupt conspiracy, the mystery of his ancestry unravels and deals a devastating blow to the Dark Knight. Exciting new villains and unexpected allies will clash across history in this unforgettable chapter of the White Knight saga - and the truth about the blood they shed will shake Gotham to its core! "

Please don't tell they're pulling an Arkham Knight. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by kaimaciel View Post
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/7e4b9835...0azo1_1280.png
    "Batman: Curse of the White Knight
    “For Batman: Curse of the White Knight, I’m rewriting a former Batman ally to become a threat far greater than the Joker ever was” - Sean Murphy

In this explosive sequel to Sean Murphy’s critically acclaimed blockbuster Batman: White Knight, the Joker recruits a savage partner to help him expose a shocking revelation about the Wayne family’s legacy and run Gotham into the ground,“ reads DC’s description “As Batman rushes to protect the city and his loved ones from this corrupt conspiracy, the mystery of his ancestry unravels and deals a devastating blow to the Dark Knight. Exciting new villains and unexpected allies will clash across history in this unforgettable chapter of the White Knight saga - and the truth about the blood they shed will shake Gotham to its core! "

Please don't tell they're pulling an Arkham Knight. Again.
    I will actually laugh if it is.
    Also what's Azraels role in this story? I assumed he was the 'ally, turned threat'.
    Last edited by RedBird; 09-28-2018 at 05:48 AM.

Under Red Hood and.. Young Justice?
    Red Hood Jason ToddArsenal Roy.jpg

Mighty Member

astraea-f-blueblack

Jason Todd in his thirties from Mother Panic: Gotham A.D.

This pic is almost too handsome to look it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    This pic is almost too handsome to look it.
    Mmm, yeah, I concur.