Page 945 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 445845895935941942943944945946947948949955995 ... LastLast
Results 14,161 to 14,175 of 15150

Darn second time in a row for Aioros22. And Rise raised a good question.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Why Aioros22 keep getting banned, but someone like yohyoi has been getting a pass despite being insulting toward the creators and the fans? It also sure took long enough for you to do something despite this going for months and there were some members who come here specifically to create troubles (and of course you include this thread despite being very civil).
    This is exactly what I was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    The only time I remember Jason being driven by revenge under Lobdell was when he find out the truth about his father. So, I do find it odd thet Lobdell has been mentioning the word "revenge" for the second time recently and I wonder what does this mean for the book (is there going to be another person who Jason would want to take revenge aganist?).

I do agree with the rest and I do think Jason can also find very hard to move on and let go of the past.
    Mmm... Maybe not revenge, but a sense of retribution is something Jason holds when he fights, besides the desire of defend others (which is stronger).

I lost a pair of posters in other thread too. I wonder it they were deleted or they were lost.

Roy's got a point.

Jason wants a Robin, not a Demon!

Everyone wants to defend their fav to the death and, to be honest, most of the flack I got against Jason was from die-hard Nightwing fans (especially the ones who voted to kill him back in the 80's). I never quite got the anger against Jason now, he's not a threat to Dick and Lobdell hasn't even released his Nightwing chapters yet and people already are sending him hate.

Dick is awesome, we all know that. I wish he and Jason team-up more and made up for all the brother stuff they never got to do when Jay was Robin.

Spectacular Member

The comments from that guy are really annoying. He/she particularly likes bashing Jason and RH fans when complaining about Dick's situation or his book. I don't see other Dick's fans sharing the same habit.

I noticed it soon after I came to this forum. But I didn't really pay much attention since it's not very often. BUT now it has changed. Since Lobdell is currently writing Nightwing, we have to endure his/her insults EVERY MONTH, and possibly long time after that whenever he/she thinks that Dick's story is not good enough.
    Last edited by magpieM; 10-18-2018 at 01:56 PM.

So, Jason had his amnesia arc on 2016. Bruce got amnesia in 2017. Dick got amnesia in 2018. Who is it gonna be next year? Tim? Damian? Barbara?

Not gonna lie. I'm a little displeased that we even get a warning in this thread as if people here purposefully go to Dick's thread to instigate war and not because somebody decides to take their anger out on Jason and we feel the need to speak out and defend. In this thread, we don't even mention the other robins that much. Not enough to invite any conflicts. I can't recall Dick fans being called names. But I do remember myself along with Jason fans being called "teenage edgelords" by a certain somebody.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Not gonna lie. I'm a little displeased that we even get a warning in this thread as if people here purposefully go to Dick's thread to instigate war and not because somebody decides to take their anger out on Jason and we feel the need to speak out and defend. In this thread, we don't even mention the other robins that much. Not enough to invite any conflicts. I can't recall Dick fans being called names. But I do remember myself along with Jason fans being called "teenage edgelords" by a certain somebody.
    I remember reading that when I was browsing the forum before I first posted. That poster and 1 or 2 others annoyed me so much I put them on ignore so I don't see what they post.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Gotta agree with you. Why coming here to give a warning when no one from this thread is actively trolling everywhere else in the forums? Is in Dick's threads when everyone is going crazy out of frustration and lashing out.

Is it wrong that whenever I read Jason's dialogue that I picture him having a Brooklyn accent, kind of like Raphael from TMNT?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Gotta agree with you. Why coming here to give a warning when no one from this thread is actively trolling everywhere else in the forums? Is in Dick's threads when everyone is going crazy out of frustration and lashing out.
    You guys are pretty cool, but that Aioros 22 guy was trying to bait people for weeks, especially with this Ric Grayson and Lobdell thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Is it wrong that whenever I read Jason's dialogue that I picture him having a Brooklyn accent, kind of like Raphael from TMNT?
    nah it's how you hear him.

I tend to hear Merv from The Sandman as Daxter from Jak and daxter and I'm probably the only one that does.

you do you bud.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 10-18-2018 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    You guys are pretty cool, but that Aioros 22 guy was trying to bait people for weeks, especially with this Ric Grayson and Lobdell thing.
    As far as I saw, he only was saying that he was going to support the book because he was interested. That's not bait, that's trying to apport something that doesn't feel full of negativity about some subject. For the sake of apporting some contrast to the discussion.

As far as I saw.