Page 946 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 446846896936942943944945946947948949950956996 ... LastLast
Results 14,176 to 14,190 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    nah it's how you hear him.

I tend to hear Merv from The Sandman as Daxter from Jak and daxter and I'm probably the only one that does.
    I heard my 'male adult' voice. No accents, a bit higher than, I don't know, Troy Baker's voice.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 10-18-2018 at 06:50 PM.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    You guys are pretty cool, but that Aioros 22 guy was trying to bait people for weeks, especially with this Ric Grayson and Lobdell thing.
    The same could be said about yohyoi posting insulting messages about the character Jason and the fans of the character. Yet they don't get a ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    You guys are pretty cool, but that Aioros 22 guy was trying to bait people for weeks, especially with this Ric Grayson and Lobdell thing.
    I don't think he meant to bait Dick fans at large. From what I've seen, his posts were in response to specific people who tend to make attacks on Jason and/or Lobdell. Their negativity is frankly a bit too extreme.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 10-18-2018 at 08:20 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kaimaciel View Post
    Everyone wants to defend their fav to the death and, to be honest, most of the flack I got against Jason was from die-hard Nightwing fans (especially the ones who voted to kill him back in the 80's). I never quite got the anger against Jason now, he's not a threat to Dick and Lobdell hasn't even released his Nightwing chapters yet and people already are sending him hate.

Dick is awesome, we all know that. I wish he and Jason team-up more and made up for all the brother stuff they never got to do when Jay was Robin.
    I would agree; I'd like to see more brother stuff, more family stuff. I'd like a Batman Family book that was more upbeat and enjoyable, about the whole family being a family. More people have enough dysfunction in their own lives to go to a comic book and get it heaped on their heads there. Back in the 80's, I spent quite a chunk of change on that 1-900 number trying to save Jason (it's NEVER okay to kill children in a comic book), and I was thrilled when he was brought back. Jason never got a decent break until he was brought back. I buy all the Red Hood merchandise I can get because he's so cool; now he's what I always knew he could be. Sure, he's got his problems, but we went through too much of a Jason Drought--no more De-Jasoning at DC !!!!!

Me too. Not sure if I'm on the money here but I have the impression that Jason fans like Dick very much. More stuff for these two brothers would be welcome.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Me too. Not sure if I'm on the money here but I have the impression that Jason fans like Dick very much. More stuff for these two brothers would be welcome.
    Jason and Dick are my favourite DC characters so I would love to see them together more

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    As far as I saw, he only was saying that he was going to support the book because he was interested. That's not bait, that's trying to apport something that doesn't feel full of negativity about some subject. For the sake of apporting some contrast to the discussion.

As far as I saw.
    As far as you saw is the important thing. The mods likely saw more than you did.

Funnily enough I knew you would choose this moment to come here to say something. Anyway, I think most of us have a pretty good ideas what posts Aioros22 was banned for, both times. If you mean the mods likely interpreted them differently than some of us do, yeah sure, that's why we are having this discussion in the first place. But let's not pretend there were some other ban worthy posts that all of us who defend Aioros22 somehow missed.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 10-19-2018 at 02:17 AM.

Blehg. You know what? Nevermind. I pass.
    Let's talk about something else.

It's better than throwing fists forever, and I was starting to get pissed.

Aioros22, we will be waiting for your come back with hugs.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 10-19-2018 at 02:09 AM.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

I'm disappointed by the lack of transparency.

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    This is directed to both the Dick Grayson and Jason Todd Appreciation threads:

Stop going to war with each other. Don't go into the other thread to take passive-aggressive jabs. Don't attack creators. Don't gatekeep about how you know these characters better than others.
    A message like that is confusing - at least for me. I'm regularly reading the Jason Todd thread - and I didn't even know that there was any conflict big enough to be titled "war" (nevermind that a lot of people here also seem to like Dick Grayson).
    More information would have been appreciated, especially who was banned for what. Was it only Aioros22 or were there other people too? I've read some more recent pages of the Dick Grayson thread out of interest how fans deal with the current situation in the comic - and the atmosphere was pretty negative to say it bluntly. So where is the line? What is an "okay" comment and what gets you banned?

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Funnily enough I knew you would choose this moment to come here to say something. Anyway, I think most of us have a pretty good ideas what posts Aioros22 was banned for, both times. If you mean the mods likely interpreted them differently than some of us do, yeah sure, that's why we are having this discussion in the first place. But let's not pretend there were some other ban worthy posts that all of us who defend Aioros22 somehow missed.
    Are you suggesting the mods play favourites? That's paranoid thinking and you really shouldn't assume things of others. I don't know what posts there have been but i do know that I have seen baiting posts from not Aioros and not just in Dick's thread. What's done's done. Posters can learn from it and move on or they can dwell and play the persecution game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I'm disappointed by the lack of transparency.

A message like that is confusing - at least for me. I'm regularly reading the Jason Todd thread - and I didn't even know that there was any conflict big enough to be titled "war" (nevermind that a lot of people here also seem to like Dick Grayson).
    More information would have been appreciated, especially who was banned for what. Was it only Aioros22 or were there other people too? I've read some more recent pages of the Dick Grayson thread out of interest how fans deal with the current situation in the comic - and the atmosphere was pretty negative to say it bluntly. So where is the line? What is an "okay" comment and what gets you banned?
    There's a community guideline page

https://community.cbr.com/announcement.php?f=2&a=1

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Are you suggesting the mods play favourites? That's paranoid thinking and you really shouldn't assume things of others. I don't know what posts there have been but i do know that I have seen baiting posts from not Aioros and not just in Dick's thread. What's done's done. Posters can learn from it and move on or they can dwell and play the persecution game.
    So you just admitted to not knowing the circumstances that got Aioros22 banned. You assumed that mods must be in the right every time and posters just have to learn from it? And you are telling me that I'm assuming things. For the record, I don't assume that I know what mods are thinking. I saw what happened and it is my opinion that it's unfair to ban him while someone else got a pass.

Good old Fergus.

Why people keep coming here if they don't like Jason or has nothing to say about him? This is a Jason Todd APPRECIATION thread last time I checked, not "let's come here just to argue with his fans" thread.

Anyway, Fabok revealed an interesting info about Jason's new costume. He confirmed that the "R" in his costume stand for Red Hood, not Robin like some thought.