Page 914 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 414814864904910911912913914915916917918924964 ... LastLast
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Who is on your list? In general, doesn't have to fit the current story arc. There aren't really many people Jason interacted with in the past. As Robin he wasn't on any team and later as Red Hood he was pretty much a lone wolf until Roy and Starfire came around.
    Well, non-Batfam characters (except for Bruce and Dick) generally get me more excited. Off the top of my head, without thinking about it too much, I have Talia as my most wanted. Countdown team. Deathstroke because I've liked their team-ups in both N52 DS book and AK Genesis. John Constantine for some horror/mystic elements that I think would be fitting for Jason. I kind of want Superman too for some reasons.

Extraordinary Member

When it comes to non Batfamily, I think Hitman (but thats unlikely) and/or Section 8 could be fun.

And if Heros in Crisis is going like everybody expects, Green Arrow might also be an option.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Well, non-Batfam characters (except for Bruce and Dick) generally get me more excited. Off the top of my head, without thinking about it too much, I have Talia as my most wanted. Countdown team. Deathstroke because I've liked their team-ups in both N52 DS book and AK Genesis. John Constantine for some horror/mystic elements that I think would be fitting for Jason. I kind of want Superman too for some reasons.
    Hell yeah, this is pretty close to my list too.

Talia. Yes

Deathstroke. Yes. (for the same same reasons as well)

John Constantine. Hell Yes. (Again, same reasons as yours)

With countdown, I'd love to see the characters together again, but since the previous incarnation no longer exists in this universe and if their regrouping was done in the same 'spirit' as last time, I'm not sure I would want to see that again.

Superman's an interesting choice. Not one I considered previously but I feel like you could get a lot of good stuff out of such a rebel and boy scout duo, maybe even an added disapproving 'uncle' vibe XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    When it comes to non Batfamily, I think Hitman (but thats unlikely) and/or Section 8 could be fun.

And if Heros in Crisis is going like everybody expects, Green Arrow might also be an option.
    There's another disapproving uncle XD
    Seriously though I like the idea of a GA and RH team up.

As for other characters I'd like to see Jason interact with, honestly right now the only other character I can think of is 'Death'. Maybe she can clear a few things up for him.

Extraordinary Member

If the comic version is similar to the TV version Lucifer could also be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post

Superman's an interesting choice. Not one I considered previously but I feel like you could get a lot of good stuff out of such a rebel and boy scout duo, maybe even an added disapproving 'uncle' vibe XD.
    That's the vibe yeah. I feel that as clashing as their ways are, Superman could be kinder to Jason than Batman is and is less emotionally compromised.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    There's another disapproving uncle XD
    Seriously though I like the idea of a GA and RH team up.

As for other characters I'd like to see Jason interact with, honestly right now the only other character I can think of is 'Death'. Maybe she can clear a few things up for him.
    I really need to start reading Sandman. Was intrigued ever since that one Jason fic.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    If the comic version is similar to the TV version Lucifer could also be fun.
    Yeah, no. The fact that they made a tv show to make people like and sympathy with him is already so freaking messed up.

And no to cass, steph and bette too.
    Last edited by Rise; 09-19-2018 at 02:08 AM.

Btw, there's unexpected team up with Jason that was revealed today. You can guess who.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I really need to start reading Sandman. Was intrigued ever since that one Jason fic.
    Sandman is great! Maybe a bit confusing on the first read but definitely intriguing. I remember loving the Corinthian when I was younger, he just looked so cool and creepy. He isn't in the series a lot btw he just stuck out in my young mind.

Also, I get a feeling I know the fic you're talking about....
    Last edited by RedBird; 09-19-2018 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Btw, there's unexpected team up with Jason that was revealed today. You can guess who.

Mind filling me in? Only title I thought Jason showed up in today was in the background of Injustice vs Masters of the universe #3 Is that the one you're referring to?
    Last edited by RedBird; 09-19-2018 at 02:22 AM.

BANNED

I think I know where's he getting at.

OH..........Well that wasn't how I expected them to ever team up.

At least they're bonding?
    Last edited by RedBird; 09-19-2018 at 04:12 AM.

I still have no idea what. Come on guys.

@G
    spoilers:
    Jason is revealed as Damians secret mentor in teen titans #22
    end of spoilers