Page 915 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 415815865905911912913914915916917918919925965 ... LastLast
Results 13,711 to 13,725 of 15150

That's unexpected. Good unexpected maybe because I was so sure they'd think someone else as the better option.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    That's unexpected. Good unexpected maybe because I was so sure they wouldn't go there.
    Same, I know a lot of people kept bringing him up as the potential mystery man during the rumors and while I got the logic behind it I honestly thought NAH, DC'd never.
    Though I wonder how far this team up could possibly last?

I haven't read the issue. Is Jason aware of the secret dungeon? I wonder when it blows up in Damian's face will Jason get into even more trouble?
    Last edited by G-Potion; 09-19-2018 at 08:31 AM.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

I first thought you guys were talking about Jason and Green Arrow being on a team with some other people in Injustice vs. Masters of the universe. Then I saw the post on reddit. It even shows a panel from the comic.
    Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler
    Jason is already wearing his new outfit, including the hoodie he got in RHatO #26. That was fast.
    That's really an unexpected team-up. Although people were speculating that it could be Jason. But it always sounded more like people joking and not really taking that possibility serious.
    All in all I'm pleasantly surprised. I like the two of them teaming up. Although the fallout will be catastrophic when Batman finds out. And most or all of the blame will probably fall on Jason.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I haven't read the issue. Is Jason aware of the secret dungeon? I wonder when it blows up in Damian's face Jason will get into even more trouble.
    I wouldn’t be surprised if it was originally Jason’s idea

I'm very happy that Woods is on board but man do I miss Soy.

This scene is apparently very popular.

https://twitter.com/moon115115

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    All in all I'm pleasantly surprised. I like the two of them teaming up. Although the fallout will be catastrophic when Batman finds out. And most or all of the blame will probably fall on Jason.
    Same, I'd love to see how they'd get along, but, I'm not sure I like the idea of him being the one responsible for 'corrupting' Robin so to speak, since like you said it just seems like he'll get the brunt of the fallout. BUT, then again, considering how Bruce treated him in the first place, I feel this as more 'justified' in a way. That crime that Jason committed didn't equal the brutal punishment given, so let's pile on more crime, so it actually fits. :P

In all seriousness, the reveal made me more reassured for Damian since now his behavior makes a bit more sense, but in Jasons case I'm just worried. If the reasoning is that Damian is currently isolated thanks to Bruce being an ass as of late and coming to Jason for help since he knows he won't judge his 'darker' and more morally grey behavior then that's fine I think. BUT if they are gonna push too much of a Darth Vader/Emperor Palpatine dynamic here and make Jason seem like a horrible perpetrator of Damians darkness, off to the side whispering 'gooooooood, let the hate flow through you', then I'll be pissed.

This scene is apparently very popular.

https://twitter.com/moon115115
    I'm honestly super glad that clip seemed to have gotten people reconsidering Titans and actually giving it a go. If their comments about not being interested before but NOW being interested are to be believed that it. I'm willing to take the warmer reception at face value.

Also I really like this style, it's so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Same, I'd love to see how they'd get along, but, I'm not sure I like the idea of him being the one responsible for 'corrupting' Robin so to speak, since like you said it just seems like he'll get the brunt of the fallout. BUT, then again, considering how Bruce treated him in the first place, I feel this as more 'justified' in a way. That crime that Jason committed didn't equal the brutal punishment given, so let's pile on more crime, so it actually fits. :P

In all seriousness, the reveal made me more reassured for Damian since now his behavior makes a bit more sense, but in Jasons case I'm just worried. If the reasoning is that Damian is currently isolated thanks to Bruce being an ass as of late and coming to Jason for help since he knows he won't judge his 'darker' and more morally grey behavior then that's fine I think. BUT if they are gonna push too much of a Darth Vader/Emperor Palpatine dynamic here and make Jason seem like a horrible perpetrator of Damians darkness, off to the side whispering 'gooooooood, let the hate flow through you', then I'll be pissed.
    Agreed. I like that we now have a new kind of interaction between Jason and Damian, one without the usual insult. Also I think there's an argument regarding whether Jason would support the secret dungeon or not. Ultimately though, I hope this doesn't end with the family making Damian see the light and antagonize Jason even further.

This is pretty much my own feels on the matter.

On the bright side, at least this proves that what happens to BM didn't go unnoticed by Jason. The how is another problem however.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 09-19-2018 at 09:57 AM.

snippit.JPG

If the snippet about Damian from DC nation is to be believed then it looks like the prison is Damians choice and he's just comin to Jason for advice on how to manage this. Which, again, I don't think is too bad. It keeps Jason from seeming like a villain trying to corrupt a child and more like an older brother being like, SIGH well if your gonna break the rules you might as well do it right. It doesn't take away Damians agency since HE wanted this, and if Jasons status quo is to be acknowledged then so is Bruces who is apparently going off the deep end and having another mid life crisis, clearly not someone Damian feels is stable enough to handle his complex feelings on the matter of crime and punishment.

Although I resent that 'worst role model imaginable' remark DC, Jason was fantastic for Biz and you know it :P

snippit.JPG

If the snippet about Damian from DC nation is to be believed then it looks like the prison is Damians choice and he's just comin to Jason for advice on how to manage this. Which, again, I don't think is too bad. It keeps Jason from seeming like a villain trying to corrupt a child and more like an older brother being like, SIGH well if your gonna break the rules you might as well do it right. It doesn't take away Damians agency since HE wanted this, and if Jasons status quo is to be acknowledged then so is Bruces who is apparently going off the deep end and having another mid life crisis, clearly not someone Damian feels is stable enough to handle his complex feelings on the matter of crime and punishment.

Although I resent that 'worst role model imaginable' remark DC, Jason was fantastic for Biz and you know it :P
    That line hurts, but, eh, this is the same as solicits: it's unnecessary overdramatic and hyperbolic for the sake of impact.