Page 913 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 413813863903909910911912913914915916917923963 ... LastLast
Results 13,681 to 13,695 of 15150

Well, the favorite (so to speak) to kick the bucket in Heroes in Crisis was rather alluded to in Red Hood recently anyway. And in another thread, or maybe the DC forum, apparently BleedingCool spilled the beans anyway. So, yeah.

That one was rather given. But the way they said it like there would be multiple deaths that affect Jason?

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    That one was rather given. But the way they said it like there would be multiple deaths that affect Jason?
    Unless Kori is also kicking the bucket, there aren't many others that Jason really has ties to that would really affect him. Though, Dick is supposed to get amnesia, but don't think that'll last long anyway. Maybe Alfred?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Unless Kori is also kicking the bucket, there aren't many others that Jason really has ties to that would really affect him. Though, Dick is supposed to get amnesia, but don't think that'll last long anyway. Maybe Alfred?
    Could also be his pops or grandmother. Learning he does have some family left after all only for them to die (again?) would mess him up some more.

Could be Tim again. They're someone who has died once already, or so I get from those notes. I'm genuinely intrigued about Kate. spoilers:
    It seems that, as I suspected, the solicit was misleading; but also,, that she is pretending something that she's not, and that is a surprise.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Anyone but Kori pls

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I'm genuinely intrigued about Kate. spoilers:
    It seems that, as I suspected, the solicit was misleading; but also,, that she is pretending something that she's not, and that is a surprise.
    end of spoilers
    Uh... did I miss something in those links?
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Uh... did I miss something in those links?
    All those "it's not what it seems", I'm quite sleepy now, but I think they were about Kate's team up.

I think it just means that there's a deeper reason for Kate to be there. Family-related reason? But anyway it serves the story more than being just a simple team-up for the sake of it.

I think it just means that there's a deeper reason for Kate to be there. Family-related reason? But anyway it serves the story more than being just a simple team-up for the sake of it.
    For whatever reason I got from the notes that she was lying about being pushed out of Gotham, besides having hiden reasons for being there in that town. I guess I just made my own movie already based on my wild imagination, as per usual

At least, this time I didn 't mixed up two different threads!

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Why are Bette, Cass, Steph and Babs a no go? Personal opinion, editorial dictate that they can't be used in general or is it because it wouldn't make sense at this time (Cass in Outsiders, Steph somewhere in limbo with Tim, etc.)?
    Although I'm okay with them not being used. I'm not really interested in these characters (except maybe Cass). And there hasn't been much interaction between them and Jason in the past. So a team-up would feel a little bit random.
    Do Bette and Jason even know each other?

Kate and Jason have at least some stuff in common.

None of them is high on my list of people I want to guest in RHATO because there's just not enough past interactions to make me interested (and the ones with Babs are just... ugh). Kate, I don't really want either, but at least there's things for her and Jason to talk about, tension to be resolved etc etc.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 09-19-2018 at 12:37 AM.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

None of them is high on my list of people I want to guest in RHATO because there's just not enough past interactions to make me interested (and the ones with Babs are just... ugh). Kate, I don't really want either, but at least there's things for her and Jason to talk about, tension to be resolved etc etc.
    Who is on your list? In general, doesn't have to fit the current story arc. There aren't really many people Jason interacted with in the past. As Robin he wasn't on any team and later as Red Hood he was pretty much a lone wolf until Roy and Starfire came around.

Extraordinary Member

Cass, Steph would imo be nice since they never really interacted with Jason, I don't think he should team up with Barbara untill they have finally sorted out what their relation pre DITF was like. And Bette is just to obscure.

When it comes to Kate I'm just not really a fan of her.

Whom I would also like to see in a team up are Damian, Selina and maybe Helena.