Page 917 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 417817867907913914915916917918919920921927967 ... LastLast
Results 13,741 to 13,755 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post

Of course he couldn't stop at 4 words.

Last edited by G-Potion; 09-20-2018 at 08:09 AM.

Last edited by G-Potion; 09-20-2018 at 07:52 AM.

Beautiful stuff, also I still find it hilarious that there have only been like a handful of artists that actually use the canon hairstyle. XD

I can't blame em, hair is one of the funnest parts to draw imo. It can make such a big difference to your art work.

It's been a while since the last time I checked Chinese blogs. Tons of new art there.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    If The Other is in RHATO later on, Jason's gonna be in big trouble, taking on them and the Underlife at the same time. And who knows how his emotional state will be after #27.
    I don't think Jason will fight the Underlife and The Other in RHatO at the same time. Maybe he'll assist the Teen Titans fighting the Other while infiltrating the Underlife (or whatever he'll do) in RHatO. That seems more likely.
    I can't imagine that The Other will appear in RHatO in the near future. He has to be introduced in Teen Titans first - and there are already Damian and Emiko who have a big interest in The Other. And depending on who The Other is, he could be a boring opponent for Jason.
    Although at the moment it looks like The Other could be some magical creature. Maybe a demon. That would give Jason an opportunity to use his All-Blades.

I'm looking forward to Jason being introduced to the other teen titans. I'm curious how they will react. Jason hasn't met anyone of them before, or?

JASON. I was surprised and happy for this revelation.. Better than use the Talia or Ra´s.. Too Predictable.

I haven't read the issue. Is Jason aware of the secret dungeon? I wonder when it blows up in Damian's face will Jason get into even more trouble?
    I am sure that he knows that.. They talked about Black Mask.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    JASON. I was surprised and happy for this revelation.. Better than use the Talia or Ra´s.. Too Predictable.

I am sure that he knows that.. They talked about Black Mask.
    He says Black Mask's rotting in his prison and Jason doesn't even flinch so I'm sure Jason has a basic idea of what's going on in there

BANNED

I really miss his rebirth costume

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

It's been a while since the last time I checked Chinese blogs. Tons of new art there.
    I really love all the fanart you (and others) post here. I'm looking forward to seeing what you share from those blogs if you are able to.

Also it was really great to see Jason in Teen Titans. I was certainly not expecting that to happen or for him to be Damian's mentor of sorts but it really fits. I'm very glad they didn't go a more obvious route with that like having Talia or Ra's involved with this.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 09-20-2018 at 12:09 PM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

These two are really great (loving the style of the stroke in the first one, and the lighting and movement of the second). And the comic strip is funny, especially that last "bitch" punch. So many fanarts makes me so happy.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 09-20-2018 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I don't think Jason will fight the Underlife and The Other in RHatO at the same time. Maybe he'll assist the Teen Titans fighting the Other while infiltrating the Underlife (or whatever he'll do) in RHatO. That seems more likely.
    I can't imagine that The Other will appear in RHatO in the near future. He has to be introduced in Teen Titans first - and there are already Damian and Emiko who have a big interest in The Other. And depending on who The Other is, he could be a boring opponent for Jason.
    Although at the moment it looks like The Other could be some magical creature. Maybe a demon. That would give Jason an opportunity to use his All-Blades.

I'm looking forward to Jason being introduced to the other teen titans. I'm curious how they will react. Jason hasn't met anyone of them before, or?
    Three of them were created for this run and haven't met any other superheroes, period. Red Arrow was mainly confined to Green Arrow and Wallace to Flash and TT, so no, I don't think anyone besides Damian has met Jason.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Celebrating the Jason-Damian team up.

https://twitter.com/super_avcd_