Page 920 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 420820870910916917918919920921922923924930970 ... LastLast
Results 13,786 to 13,800 of 15150

jjmk-jjmk

더도 말고 덜도 말고 늘 가윗날만 같아라.
    No more, no less, always the same day.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Just a sudden thought that Huntress now doesn't have a book maybe she should join Jason since she's also okay with killing. Plus it's a takeover from the days where people said it's Jason who should join Spyral.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Just a sudden thought that Huntress now doesn't have a book maybe she should join Jason since she's also okay with killing. Plus it's a takeover from the days where people said it's Jason who should join Spyral.
    I'll take it. I just want her somewhere and written well. Being a Nu huntress fan is suffering

People said that? Personally I think Jason should either lead his own team, on his term, or go solo and do what he wants. Anyway. Don't think I'll hear the end of the "Jason steals Dick's friend" tune if Huntress joins.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    People said that? Personally I think Jason should either lead his own team, on his term, or go solo and do what he wants. Anyway. Don't think I'll hear the end of the "Jason steals Dick's friend" tune if Huntress joins.
    I doubt will hear the end of that tune ever regardless (along with the "Jason's doing better at every other Robin's expense" tune) so I say bring it on.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Anyway. Don't think I'll hear the end of the "Jason steals Dick's friend" tune if Huntress joins.
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    I doubt will hear the end of that tune ever regardless (along with the "Jason's doing better at every other Robin's expense" tune) so I say bring it on.

My mind is split in two by both these thoughts.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    My mind is split in two by both these thoughts.
    I've had several fans of other Robins say to me that "Jason may be doing better but its at (insert their favorite Robin here) expense".
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    I've had several fans of other Robins say to me that "Jason may be doing better but its at (insert their favorite Robin here) expense.
    Oh, no I believe you, I just can't decide which opinion mine falls under.

The refusal to see Huntress on rhato due to the fact that (as history dictates) it would just lead to more of the same "Jason is taking Dick Friends' complaints since it's too late for Jason to have a connection to nu Huntress, now that she already has a connection to Dick.

Or of saying, screw it, those arguments won't go away anyway as long as Jason exists and riding it out regardless.

Can't decide which route I'd take.

Whilst I'm always interested in seeing characters interact, in all honesty right now, I can't think of a reason within the characterization or even in the way the recent narrative for rhato has been to justify Huntress teaming up with RH for the long term. Since you posed the question RestingVoice, did you perhaps have any sort of ideas behind why this team up could have potential, beyond the similar morals that is?

It was when Grayson was announced and people were wondering why Dick should join a spy team and using a gun when Jason would be more fitting

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Whilst I'm always interested in seeing characters interact, in all honesty right now, I can't think of a reason within the characterization or even in the way the recent narrative for rhato has been to justify Huntress teaming up with RH for the long term. Since you posed the question RestingVoice, did you perhaps have any sort of ideas behind why this team up could have potential, beyond the similar morals that is?
    Nope. Literally just cross my mind and wrote it on a whim... but beside the moral, I just want to see them interact because while they did talk in Eternal, there's no bonding. I want to see what happens is pretty much the main reason.

Nope. Literally just cross my mind and wrote it on a whim... but beside the moral, I just want to see them interact because while they did talk in Eternal, there's no bonding. I want to see what happens is pretty much the main reason.
    Ha, fair enough. Well I suppose considering her new gruff temperament in BOP, we'd end up getting something close to how Artemis started out in rhato, albeit with a little more uncontrolled/unchecked emotions. I guess I'd like to see this 'at first begrudging' but slowly formed friendship evolve between Jay and Helena.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Didn't Huntress (together with Signal, I think) appear in the latest The Unexpected issue? Although I don't know if this was a one-issue-only thing or if she'll have more appearances. (I don't follow the comic.)
    I had to read her wiki page because I didn't know anything about her character. I didn't even know she was in "Grayson" (haven't read that comic either) and only knew she was part of the Birds of Prey.
    Is she considered part of the batfamily?

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Didn't Huntress (together with Signal, I think) appear in the latest The Unexpected issue? Although I don't know if this was a one-issue-only thing or if she'll have more appearances. (I don't follow the comic.)
    I had to read her wiki page because I didn't know anything about her character. I didn't even know she was in "Grayson" (haven't read that comic either) and only knew she was part of the Birds of Prey.
    Is she considered part of the batfamily?
    She did but as far as I know it's a guest star.
    Huntress traditionally is a bat family but I don't know about the current version. She's close to the Birds and Dick, but when they first met Batman didn't know who she is, and I'm not sure if the rest of the fam know.