Page 248 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298348748 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 15150

Pretty much debunked by Snyder's tweet that there will be no crippling.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

I guess those rumors didn't show up all at once so one or a few items could still be true despite Snyder's tweets. That said, as much as I love a solo for Jason, this is really not worth exchanging as the current Outlaws is so good and has a clear direction.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    Pretty much debunked by Snyder's tweet that there will be no crippling.
    If Snyder ain`t the one making waves with the rumors, it ain`t true

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I see this rumors today... and create one topic because I am not expert in comics.. Something CRAZY for me can be TRUE.

This is false.

The outlaws are very good... Is stupid separate these 3 now..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-29-2017 at 01:27 PM.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Honestly between them saying the Outlaws are going to break up with Artemis and Bizzaro going back to their respective lines and #9 I have to conclude that this is fake or someone’s idea of an April Fool’s Day joke.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Like I said in the other post, this is probably fake. 4chan and Tumblr have never been particularly reliable sites. Also the idea of that Artemis will leave the book is unacceptable. I enjoy her interactions with Jason so much.
    Last edited by Orujo-man; 03-29-2017 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Honestly between them saying the Outlaws are going to break up with Artemis and Bizzaro going back to their respective lines and #9 I have to conclude that this is fake or someone’s idea of an April Fool’s Day joke.
    Then someone really should have taken a closer look to their calendar since it's just 03/29! Or brought their sense of humour to customer support since it's clearly malfunctioning.

I'm just gonna ignore that rumor. I just got this team dangit!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

I guess those rumors didn't show up all at once so one or a few items could still be true despite Snyder's tweets. That said, as much as I love a solo for Jason, this is really not worth exchanging as the current Outlaws is so good and has a clear direction.
    All of them showed up on the same thread at 4chan, the first two posts in fact. So yeah, total bunk.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

I'm thinking it's false myself given the clear direction and the quality of the current RHATO book. I wouldn't say no to a solo book for Jason but it certainly doesn't have to come at the expense of his team book. Nightwing and Batman do just fine with having both a solo and a team book after all. I also don't think Red Hood fans would say "no" to his having both. The more Red Hood the better IMO.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

How about a solo miniseries ala Atomic Robo? It'd be nice to see what Jay been up to in the wider DC.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    I'm thinking it's false myself given the clear direction and the quality of the current RHATO book. I wouldn't say no to a solo book for Jason but it certainly doesn't have to come at the expense of his team book. Nightwing and Batman do just fine with having both a solo and a team book after all. I also don't think Red Hood fans would say "no" to his having both. The more Red Hood the better IMO.
    Having two books with Jason would be wonderful, no doubt. A solo book like The Punisher, but without being so brutal as Ennis' MAX run. Something similar to the Futures End issue. But I not sure about how this fits in his relations with the Bat Family.

BANNED

You can use a similar concept with what he`s got now where they may interact without a need to make it an event. You just need to basically let him mostly go Lone Wolf. While Outlaws could tag the superhero storylines, a solo of this sort could tag the underground and other type of crime.

A little bit In The Life of The Red Hood.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    How about a solo miniseries ala Atomic Robo? It'd be nice to see what Jay been up to in the wider DC.
    Eyyy! A fellow fan of Atomic Robo! It's one of my favorite non-DC Comics.

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    Eyyy! A fellow fan of Atomic Robo! It's one of my favorite non-DC Comics.
    Saving the world...WITH SCIENCE!!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.