Page 869 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 369769819859865866867868869870871872873879919969 ... LastLast
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    So a source shared a bit of something. They were replying to a comment about Bruce and Penguin.

spoilers:
    Look, if Jason really wanted Penguin dead, he’d do it where it looked like an accident and Bruce wouldn’t know at all. (Uhhhhhspoilersbedamnbed) Bruce is in one hell of a ride and his actions will show in other titles when characters decide to help or to leave Batman “hanging ”. Jason on the other hand (and Roy) I’m gonna love the annual but the feels in that. …and it’s been building up with Roy too. And for Art and Biz….just get ready for some…(spoilers be damned) …for some reason. A dark tide has come. I even worry for what’s gonna happen to Batgirl with how much craps gonna come. And with Damian “bs” and Tim living the “norm ” life (another bs mind you) Dick and Alfred are gonna ….yeah…anyways I’m just waiting for someone on the team to put Bruce back in his place
    end of spoilers

And another.

spoilers:
    It was beautiful. Another story knocked out of the park and I can’t wait for more. And as for family ties….a soul will be torn by blood and love. Just what family will win Jason’s…..(all I can say is Bruce done fd up)
    end of spoilers
    Don't know if the spoilers are legit or not, but Lobdell being in the summit discussing RHATO, Jason being involved in the three jokers story, other books acknowledging RHATO more nowdays and the new direction all make it look like they are building up to something.

Whatever they are doing, I hope the results are good.

Wasn't a really old rumour saying or teasing that Jason would have an important play in some future event? An even that was probably put off, but that was related to the shaping of the new DCU? I think I read this info like... a year or so ago.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Don't know if the spoilers are legit or not, but Lobdell being in the summit discussing RHATO, Jason being involved in the three jokers story, other books acknowledging RHATO more nowdays and the new direction all make it look like they are building up to something.

Whatever they are doing, I hope the results are good.
    Yeah, all I want is for whatever they are planning to be good and to have good results for Jason in the end.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Jason's exile from the family won't be a permanent thing. Sooner or later he will be brought into the family simply because that's how they make more money. Is the nature of the business.

As for the Annual, I can tell you it will be a send-off of sorts for the original team.

I don't think anyone expected it to be a permanent thing. This development might make Bruce and Jason's eventual reconciliation worth it though. Next time there has to be some other ways other than compromising on Jason's part just so they can be a family.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Assuming the reconciliation doesn't happen because they want Jason to be part of the new crossover that will totally change the universe. For realz this time.

Quote Originally Posted by thebluefeline View Post
    Awesome! Hope we hear from him soon.
    Aaand I've got my answer!

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

That's great news. Thanks for posting this G.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Gooooood. Thanks a bunch for arking and sharing, G.

yay! Thanks for letting us know

Btw, anyone think that the person Jason last expected to see again from the 27 solicit might be Bruce? I know it would be a little bit too soon maybe but it would be really nice to see them reconcile if Bruce tries to find him after he ditches Gotham. It's mentioned in the solicit that Jason ends up donning the Red Hood gear again so maybe Bruce gave it back to him and gave him permission to come back to Gotham.

Willis Todd would be really neat to see also.
    Last edited by thebluefeline; 08-09-2018 at 11:13 PM.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thebluefeline View Post
    yay! Thanks for letting us know

Btw, anyone think that the person Jason last expected to see again from the 27 solicit might be Bruce? I know it would be a little bit too soon maybe but it would be really nice to see them reconcile if Bruce tries to find him after he ditches Gotham. It's mentioned in the solicit that Jason ends up donning the Red Hood gear again so maybe Bruce gave it back to him and gave him permission to come back to Gotham.

Willis Todd would be really neat to see also.
    I rather believe that Bruce will stop chasing Jason because Heroes in Crisis happens. Back in "A Death in the Family" Bruce had to choose too if he wants to chase the Joker or look for Jason who had run away and was in a pretty bad emotional state.

But maybe it's another member of the family. Batwoman would be cool.

I still don't get what Lobdell wants to do with the Creeper. He seemed important enough to be part of the "fan comic" drawn by Bizarro.
    Last edited by Sergard; 08-10-2018 at 12:07 AM.

Mighty Member

I was talking to a few people on Tumblr and they were pretty much telling me that the Jason and Roy friendship didn't seem genuine to them because everytime they appeared alongside each other Roy was basically there to serve the other. I wanted to know how you guys may feel about it.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Huh? If there's one thing tumblr really loved about the last issue is seeing Jason and Roy together again.

Whoever say that their relationship wasn't well developed probably didn't read the books since many who whine and complan about them didn't even bother to read them in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I rather believe that Bruce will stop chasing Jason because Heroes in Crisis happens. Back in "A Death in the Family" Bruce had to choose too if he wants to chase the Joker or look for Jason who had run away and was in a pretty bad emotional state.

I still don't get what Lobdell wants to do with the Creeper. He seemed important enough to be part of the "fan comic" drawn by Bizarro.
    Just no.

I wish it's Willis finally contacting Jason, but I agree with thebluefeline that it might end being Bruce (for whatever reason he decided to show up).

And about Creeper, I think Lobdell was planning to make him join the team before the plan changed. It's probably the reason why we keep seeing him in the "what if" scenarios.
    Last edited by Rise; 08-10-2018 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post

After their stint in prison? Nah, I don't really want Batwoman in this title again. And personally I'm not terribly fond of her character either.

As for Creeper, I guess there was a plan to use him long term eventually. Who knows, with his past with Artemis, he might even pop up again the same time what happened between Artemis and Willis comes to light. He fits pretty well with the Outlaws and is exactly the kind of characters that Lobdell likes, and remember there was a round table in the HQ with seven seats or so. Possibly there was a vision of an Outlaws version of the Justice League somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    I was talking to a few people on Tumblr and they were pretty much telling me that the Jason and Roy friendship didn't seem genuine to them because everytime they appeared alongside each other Roy was basically there to serve the other. I wanted to know how you guys may feel about it.
    It's best if you could read it and see for yourself. But in my opinion, many detractors from Tumblr either have a blind hatred for Lobdell, hate the team lineup, hate because of the Starfire controversy and/or because according to them, the characters are too far removed from their Post Crisis selves. Most of them don't even read it regularly and even fewer do Red Hood/Arsenal. My advice, New 52 was a reboot, so read it without the burden of Post Crisis. Read both series and you'll find that the friendship between Roy and Jason are as mutual, genuine and organic as you can get.

By the way, in Red Hood/Arsenal Jason sacrificed in a big way for Roy. And not just once.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 08-10-2018 at 05:24 AM.