Page 664 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 164564614654660661662663664665666667668674714764 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 15150

Daaaang Ikemen Jason, now painted!!
    Source: 手办童萌会

Please be taller than Dick!

This deserves a second post just because of Soy's beautiful caption. I'm crying.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post

Lovely!
    And it comes with 3 different heads? How sweet!
    Love the white streak and swept back hair

Baby Jason in a flashback scene from Gotham City Garage.

https://dicktofen.tumblr.com/

Baby Jason in a flashback scene from Gotham City Garage.

https://dicktofen.tumblr.com/

I knew I forgot to mention something!
    But yeah, can already see the environment Jason grew up with here. Clearly not the most 'noble' bunch. Although the Alfie cameo was cool too

I wonder how far back this is and when the hell Jason took over the gang, Im both super pleased (cause its so cool) and mildly dissapointed (cause it wont be explored) that this book introduced the concept of Jason being a lifer in a gang and then becoming their feared leader. There must be 50 or 60 year old biker dudes in that group that remember feeding the kid num nums XD

Also sorry I cant post screenshots right now, but there was more of kid Jason in bombshells as well. Though Im still not 100% sure about the mythos in that issue regarding his resurrection. Still a bit confused. But anyways, kid Jason gets some scenes that show bravery and some that show vulnerability which were both nice.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    I knew I forgot to mention something!
    But yeah, can already see the environment Jason grew up with here. Clearly not the most 'noble' bunch. Although the Alfie cameo was cool too

I wonder how far back this is and when the hell Jason took over the gang, Im both super pleased (cause its so cool) and mildly dissapointed (cause it wont be explored) that this book introduced the concept of Jason being a lifer in a gang and then becoming their feared leader. There must be 50 or 60 year old biker dudes in that group that remember feeding the kid num nums XD

Also sorry I cant post screenshots right now, but there was more of kid Jason in bombshells as well. Though Im still not 100% sure about the mythos in that issue regarding his resurrection. Still a bit confused. But anyways, kid Jason gets some scenes that show bravery and some that show vulnerability which were both nice.
    Whaaa he is their leader? I must have missed it in my reading.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Looking at the completed prototype, yup, I'm keeping the helmet on. The face looks off and not just by the white streak.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Finally read it! Awesome writing for little Jay indeed.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Looking at the completed prototype, yup, I'm keeping the helmet on. The face looks off and not just by the white streak.
    I thought so too. I think it's the eyes and eyebrows since I don't have as much trouble with the mask.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Finally read it! Awesome writing for little Jay indeed.
    As someone who is still catching up with Bombshells can I get some details please.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

I think because of this particular expression, in pictures it looks good at certain angles only. I still think it's lovely like this. Seems like it's not the final version yet so there's room for improvement though.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    As someone who is still catching up with Bombshells can I get some details please.
    spoilers:
    So there's a fight with Black Adam, most of the adults are cornered, then you get baby Jason saving the day in the same vein as For the Man Who Has Everything, bravery and cheekiness in equal amount. And then you get a great speech to show his very mature understanding of what his moms are going through. And his vulnerability because of how he was resurrected. He wants to stay where the pit is but doesn't want his moms to waste their life away staying down there with him.
    end of spoilers