Page 665 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 165565615655661662663664665666667668669675715765 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Whaaa he is their leader? I must have missed it in my reading.
    Oh wait! You're right! Im Sorry! I dont recall a confirmation myself. Apologies, I think I assumed that based on both the outfit and also the fact that Dick knows him and speaks of him in an infamous way. Then again, if Jason isnt the leader and is instead just THAT infamous all on his own without a particularly important role, thats also pretty impressive. The lifer kid

BANNED

Ikemen Jason looks fantastic!!!!!!! Is he coming out after Ikemen Dick?

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Ikemen Jason looks fantastic!!!!!!! Is he coming out after Ikemen Dick?
    Looks like it. I think they've been going in order of the Robins unless I'm mistaken. I've yet to see Tim and Damian's final designs.

Spectacular Member

The Ikemen Jason isn't for me. I don't like the pose or face.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

spoilers:
    So there's a fight with Black Adam, most of the adults are cornered, then you get baby Jason saving the day in the same vein as For the Man Who Has Everything, bravery and cheekiness in equal amount. And then you get a great speech to show his very mature understanding of what his moms are going through. And his vulnerability because of how he was resurrected. He wants to stay where the pit is but doesn't want his moms to waste their life away staying down there with him.
    end of spoilers
    Thanks mate.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Oh wait! You're right! Im Sorry! I dont recall a confirmation myself. Apologies, I think I assumed that based on both the outfit and also the fact that Dick knows him and speaks of him in an infamous way. Then again, if Jason isnt the leader and is instead just THAT infamous all on his own without a particularly important role, thats also pretty impressive. The lifer kid
    Have to re-read it again but we all assumed because he's the one talking and the better fighter. We can also assume the recent flashback to mark a difference. The RH gang seem to have a leader here who's doing the speech but their collective might wasent the better of Canary and the garage gang ( they were ambushed tho and Jason wasent given figthing panels), wheras on the road Jason alone was dancing around Banshee and Barda. If that's really Jay in the reunion flashback he's not only younger, he could have rise to be either a right hand man or leader since he was the one calling the shots in the weapon heist.

Interesting that the leader in the flashback sounds equally sass about Luthor despite them being work for hire. I wonder if Jason called it shite, took the leading and started to rob Luthor just recently. Or maybe created his own Hood faction..

No problem at all. He's gonna do it off panel anyway.

Some Gotham by Gaslight fanart coming through!

lkjhg_0fdsa @ https://twitter.com/lkjhg_0fdsa/stat...33212758618112

and toixx @ https://twitter.com/toi139/status/952217463369867264

Color version looks soooo goood!!

Lookin GOOOD

Is this perhaps the return to a darker Red Hood that Lobdell spoke of? Its got that mafia or drug lord vibe.

Also granted its hard to tell but....Is that a book in his other hand?
    First Soy gives us the half angel half man symbolism, now its half drug lord, half lit nerd XD

Dont mind me, I'm just here reading. In the dark. With a gun in my hand. If this is the case its high quality extra

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiliko View Post
    Some Gotham by Gaslight fanart coming through!
    Those are cute!!

Lookin GOOOD

Is this perhaps the return to a darker Red Hood that Lobdell spoke of? Its got that mafia or drug lord vibe.

Also granted its hard to tell but....Is that a book in his other hand?
    First Soy gives us the half angel half man symbolism, now its half drug lord, half lit nerd XD

Dont mind me, I'm just here reading. In the dark. With a gun in my hand. If this is the case its high quality extra
    Yeah the book was the first thing I noticed with the color version too. This book reads better in the dark because I say so and do I need to remind you that I have a gun.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 01-14-2018 at 09:11 AM.

BANNED

Seems like Sean Murphy will expand his White Knight story further

https://twitter.com/Sean_G_Murphy/st...55248589578240

Hoping this leads to Batman`s fall, Dick and Barbara swtching sides and the resolution to Jason`s fate if he can`t cram everything in the missing issues of his first vol. The main focus seems to be more on the Harleys now.

Spectacular Member

"Well, Geoff's idea was to have Red Hood be the Jason Todd of Earth-Two. So he'd be this kid, who wanted to be Batman's sidekick. He sneaks into the Batcave, and the first thing he sees as he boots up the bat-computers is... Batman murdered. And so he uses Bruce's stuff, training himself to take over for him. I think there was even talk of his possibly being Deathstroke's Robin."

Pretty interesting concept for Earth-Two Jason.