Page 703 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 203603653693699700701702703704705706707713753803 ... LastLast
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 15150

Miss them so much.

https://ninalinovna.tumblr.com

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    So remember that last Hiya Toys poll that Jason won by a landslide? Looks like it gets him a slot in the first batch alongside other obvious choices.

You can see the other characters they have so far here. [X]
    Shame the scale is so small but for $20 I can't complain.

Greetings from Spain! I've just registered, after being reading for a while, and come here to say hello to you all. I'm a big Jason fan, even if I'm relatively new to DC Comics because I didn't get to read a lot of them when I was a child despite liking Batman for all its "pulpness" feel. Jason somehow resonates with me, even if I'm probably more like a bunch of other characters: he's just really interesting in a lot of ways. So hey, here I am, ready to discuss whatever it comes to your minds. Nice to meet you all, at least!
    Last edited by Zaresh; 02-21-2018 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Greetings from Spain! I've just registered, after being reading for a while, and come here to say hello to you all. I'm a big Jason fan, even if I'm relatively new to DC Comics because I didn't get to read a lot of them when I was a child despite liking Batman for all its "pulpness" feel. Jason somehow resonates with me, even if I'm probably more like a bunch of other characters: he's just really interesting in a lot of ways. So hey, here I am, ready to discuss whatever it comes to your minds. Nice to meet you all, at least!
    Bienvenido vecino! Greetings from Portugal and welcome to the forum! I hope you'll like it here

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Greetings from midwestern USA and welcome. I hope you enjoy your time on the forum.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by kaimaciel
    Bienvenido vecino! Greetings from Portugal and welcome to the forum! I hope you'll like it here
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428
    Greetings from midwestern USA and welcome. I hope you enjoy your time on the forum.
    Thanks! You can count with me having some nice time. I usually read this thread once or twice a day, and often lurk other places like Reddit: I just like a lot discussing the stuff I like. Odd that I didn't register until know, because there've been a few times I would've loved to share my thoughts here about a few details of the current run and I know you guys also love to do so. I'll do now for sure, next month.

All-New Member

Welcome to the forum. I registered last year but only posted this month.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    What part of the midwest?

Greetings, friend! As a fan of the character, this has been my favorite place to hang out and I hope it will be for you too. Welcome to the squad!

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Welcome to the boards (from southeast Tennessee!) Jason resonates with a lot of us apparently...wanting to do good...our way. Thanks for joining the board and hope you like your stay!

Thank you, GK93, G-Potion and OBrianTallent! A pleasure to meet all of you :3.

I don't have much on my bag to share right now, but I guess I can post that fanart I did a while ago when I was trying my (awesome) new markers. I messed up the eyes a bit, but at least I saved a copy of the lineart alone in case I want to repaint it someday. I don't do fanarts often, I'm not as active as G-Potion; but I do draw fanart from time to time.

http://fav.me/dbfh5bt

(Yes, that's a robin. I know they're not crimson colored, but I liked it like that \o/ Red markers were sooo tempting)

Right know I'm working another batman-themed fanart, one with Robin (as a concept, but I guess it's more suitable for Tim) as the focus. But I doubt I'll finish it anytime soon.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 02-21-2018 at 05:07 PM.

Mighty Member

That looks really cool. You guys doing fanart are super talented.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpentShrimp View Post
    What part of the midwest?
    Tornado Alley otherwise known as Missouri.

I don't have much on my bag to share right now, but I guess I can post that fanart I did a while ago when I was trying my (awesome) new markers. I messed up the eyes a bit, but at least I saved a copy of the lineart alone in case I want to repaint it someday. I don't do fanarts often, I'm not as active as G-Potion; but I do draw fanart from time to time.

(Yes, that's a robin. I know they're not crimson colored, but I liked it like that \o/ Red markers were sooo tempting)

Right know I'm working another batman-themed fanart, one with Robin (as a concept, but I guess it's more suitable for Tim) as the focus. But I doubt I'll finish it anytime soon.
    That's a great piece of fanart there. You're very talented.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

All-New Member

That fanart is amazing. I want to draw some fanart but I’m a little out of practice, when I do I’ll post it.

Right now, I'm red as a big orange star, approaching the red giant phase. Thank you! (I'm quite proud of how it looks, to be frank. Even if the eyes don't look as I intended).

I honestly am all won by G-Pot's use of colours and overall cuteness.