Page 952 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 4528529029429489499509519529539549559569621002 ... LastLast
Results 14,266 to 14,280 of 15150
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

I already own the trades of RHatO (New52), and of Red Hood/Arsenal. The omnibus does not contain any new chapters or artworks, or?
    I rather save my money for current (variant) issues of RHatO and other titles Jason appears in.
    Although I have to admit that the Deathstroke New52 omnibus looks appealing. (And I still hope that there'll be a Red Lanterns Omnibus.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I already own the trades of RHatO (New52), and of Red Hood/Arsenal. The omnibus does not contain any new chapters or artworks, or?
    I rather save my money for current (variant) issues of RHatO and other titles Jason appears in.
    Although I have to admit that the Deathstroke New52 omnibus looks appealing. (And I still hope that there'll be a Red Lanterns Omnibus.)
    Outside of select Batman issues, and one of Teen Titans, I don't think Jason has been in much besides his own series.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Outside of select Batman issues, and one of Teen Titans, I don't think Jason has been in much besides his own series.
    He has been in quite lot of Batman Stories (even if most of them are not that great).

And there are also some else world stories with versions of Jason, and his original run as Robin is now also availabilities in trades.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    He has been in quite lot of Batman Stories (even if most of them are not that great).

And there are also some else world stories with versions of Jason, and his original run as Robin is now also availabilities in trades.
    I meant recently...

Woah really? Is there a new collection for Jasons Robin days?

Never make Uncle Jay mad...

Jason is not in the mood, Dick.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Woah really? Is there a new collection for Jasons Robin days?
    Not really a collection about Jason but they have now TPBs that cover the era:
    - Batman Second Chances and Batman: The Caped Crusader Vol. 1 cover all his whole post crisis appaerencess in "Batman" appart from DITF and One Annual
    - Batman: The Dark Knight Detective Vol. 1 seems to cover his appearences in TEC (I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive, and the info what is in the book is a little contradictory).
    - with DITF and the Cult on top you cover everything appart from his few appearances outside of the Batman books

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Link to Fabok's comments?

There's nothing on his Twitter, Instagram or FB accounts.
    Yo, sorry this is WAY late, only saw this post now.
    I got the comment from this tumblr post that collected a bunch of responses from him.

source

I miss Soy. And this team. And Jason using the All-Blades. Like, a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I miss Soy. And this team. And Jason using the All-Blades. Like, a lot.
    Al least, we know he will keep posting fanarts of the team :/

Jason- A chance to beat up Golden Boy, without getting in trouble? Hell yeah!

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Yo, sorry this is WAY late, only saw this post now.
    I got the comment from this tumblr post that collected a bunch of responses from him.

source
    Interesting, thanks.

Worth noting he doesn't really confirm what the R means, he just says he thought of Red Hood.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Not really a collection about Jason but they have now TPBs that cover the era:
    - Batman Second Chances and Batman: The Caped Crusader Vol. 1 cover all his whole post crisis appaerencess in "Batman" appart from DITF and One Annual
    - Batman: The Dark Knight Detective Vol. 1 seems to cover his appearences in TEC (I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive, and the info what is in the book is a little contradictory).
    - with DITF and the Cult on top you cover everything appart from his few appearances outside of the Batman books
    Nice. I didn't know about Batman: The Dark Knight Detective. Another title for my to-buy-list. So Detective Comics #568-574 and #579-582 is the complete post-crisis Robin Jason run?