Page 911 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 411811861901907908909910911912913914915921961 ... LastLast
Results 13,651 to 13,665 of 15150
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Oh yes! Jason with a scythe (although the handle looks too short), definitely getting that cover.
    I can't remember a rumor about Kate showing up in RHatO. But I hope they talk about what happened in issue 15 - and that Jason was in favor of letting her stay in the batfamily.
    But did I miss something? Kate is not really exiled from Gotham, or? I thought she and Bruce talked it out.

Damn! So pulpy-B-cheap-whatever, it's like it hits all my 80's weak spots at the same time. I hope my brother ends up reading my books soon because he's going to love this stuff even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Well I'll be damned

Wasn't there a rumor about Kate showing up in the book?
    But it was long time ago, I think? I doubt they were about this team up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Oh yes! Jason with a scythe (although the handle looks too short), definitely getting that cover.
    I can't remember a rumor about Kate showing up in RHatO. But I hope they talk about what happened in issue 15 - and that Jason was in favor of letting her stay in the batfamily.
    But did I miss something? Kate is not really exiled from Gotham, or? I thought she and Bruce talked it out.
    As far as I recall from Tec, they even had a dinner in some restaurant where she was telling him that she was out of business (but she really wasn't). They seem warm to each other, but I don't know. Did something else happened in Batwoman before it ended? Or could be just a misleading solicit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Damn! So pulpy-B-cheap-whatever, it's like it hits all my 80's weak spots at the same time. I hope my brother ends up reading my books soon because he's going to love this stuff even more.

But it was long time ago, I think? I doubt they were about this team up.

As far as I recall from Tec, they even had a dinner in some restaurant where she was telling him that she was out of business (but she really wasn't). They seem warm to each other, but I don't know. Did something else happened in Batwoman before it ended? Or could be just a misleading solicit.
    End of Batwoman had a final confrontation between Kate and her sister, with Alice sending a massive swarm of infected bats out into Gotham to make the population sick. Bruce got involved near the end. But I think it took place before Kate shot Clayface, but its been a while since I read it.

But in all honesty, scythes make for pretty poor weapons. They can look intimidating, but really suck otherwise. Unless they're part sniper rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    End of Batwoman had a final confrontation between Kate and her sister, with Alice sending a massive swarm of infected bats out into Gotham to make the population sick. Bruce got involved near the end. But I think it took place before Kate shot Clayface, but its been a while since I read it.

But in all honesty, scythes make for pretty poor weapons. They can look intimidating, but really suck otherwise. Unless they're part sniper rifle.
    It's for artistic purposes, I guess. They're in the countryside, fighting the locals with whatever they find, etc. It fits the mood.

Ookaay? I hope I warm up to her character this time.

But I dig that the weapon creativity streak continues.

I can only get the digital version. Is there anyone here who wants to give this run a chance so I can gift it (and some future issues) to you instead? I don't want to buy another one just to gift it to myself.

Already have been since the start of Rebirth, I've bought every normal cover and every variant cover. Sometimes I still buy a third digital copy as well, during the times where I cant make it to my comic store for release day but have to read it NOW.

jjmk-jjmk

Jason Todd, Jason Todd, Jason Todd, Jason Todd, Jason Todd and Jason Todd

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    jjmk-jjmk

Jason Todd, Jason Todd, Jason Todd, Jason Todd, Jason Todd and Jason Todd
    This is awesome. Loving Knight crying, with Mother Panic Jason? Or Hush Jason? Looking back at the animation and current ones. Oh! And BotC... Right. It's funny, because animated is wearing Tim's costume and all.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 09-18-2018 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Bat... back...

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    The rumor was one of the 4chan "leaks" from about a month ago.

She was never exiled, and yes, she and Bruce reconciled.

As far as I recall from Tec, they even had a dinner in some restaurant where she was telling him that she was out of business (but she really wasn't). They seem warm to each other, but I don't know. Did something else happened in Batwoman before it ended?
    She didn't imply she was out of business, just that she needed to refocus her mission. They did have a tense confrontation in her series, but that happened before she joined the Colony.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    It happened after she shot Clayface, and before she joined the Colony. There were two issues after that that happen after 'Tec #981, where she was still in good terms with Bruce.
    Last edited by Caivu; 09-18-2018 at 02:50 AM.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Extraordinary Member

It is anyway quite hard to say where on the timeline the books are in realtion to each other, HatO didn't really refernced anything that happend in the other books.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post

She didn't imply she was out of business, just that she needed to refocus her mission. They did have a tense confrontation in her series, but that happened before she joined the Colony.
    Oh, I was misremembering then.

This is awesome. Loving Knight crying, with Mother Panic Jason? Or Hush Jason? Looking back at the animation and current ones. Oh! And BotC... Right. It's funny, because animated is wearing Tim's costume and all.
    I believe its upper left to right; animated film under the red hood Jason and BFTC Jason

Center; Post rebirth (current) Jason

Lower left to right; Hush Jason, Arkham Jason and Rebirth Jason.

(It's Hush Jay because of the non logo shirt and Robin emblem on the chest)

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Already have been since the start of Rebirth, I've bought every normal cover and every variant cover. Sometimes I still buy a third digital copy as well, during the times where I cant make it to my comic store for release day but have to read it NOW.
    I'm trying to collect every normal and variant cover since issue 25. Yasmine Putri's art is too gorgeous to resist.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    The rumor was one of the 4chan "leaks" from about a month ago.

She was never exiled, and yes, she and Bruce reconciled.
    Now that you mention it, I think I remember that rumor. Maybe I even commented on it. Although I don't think that the leaker actually knew that Jason and Kate would team up. Seems more like a lucky guess.

I'm surprised that there are still people that are confused that Penguin is alive in "Batman" although it was even stated in RHatO #24, in the issue he was shot, that he isn't dead but in critical condition.

Justice League Dark #6 could be interesting. I think it's the first appearance of Blue Devil in Rebirth. Maybe that means that someday we'll get Kid Devil/Red Devil too.