Page 916 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 416816866906912913914915916917918919920926966 ... LastLast
Results 13,726 to 13,740 of 15150
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Well, non-Batfam characters (except for Bruce and Dick) generally get me more excited. Off the top of my head, without thinking about it too much, I have Talia as my most wanted. Countdown team. Deathstroke because I've liked their team-ups in both N52 DS book and AK Genesis. John Constantine for some horror/mystic elements that I think would be fitting for Jason. I kind of want Superman too for some reasons.
    All these names are basically on my list too (concerning the non-Batfamily characters. I can do without Bruce for the next 25 issues. I prefer Alfred or Damian). But Talia, Kyle (not necessarily with Donna), Deathstroke and John Constantine are on my list too. Thinking back it's a pity that Roy saved Jason from Bruce. If Bruce had put Jason in Arkham, he would have probably encountered Deathstroke. Constantine would be a good choice if Jason decides that he wants to know how he came back or if he has still a soul or not.

Wonder Woman could be interesting too. I'd like Jason to meet her brother - who is named Jason too (that could be a little bit problematic). I wonder how DC would handle a story with Jason Todd, Jason Prince and Jason Blood. That's a lot of Jason there.

A little while ago I read a fanfiction with Robin Jason leading the Teen Titans. If I remember correctly the members were Jason, Rose Wilson, Kid Devil, Kyle Rayner and Connor Hawke. That's why I put Connor on my list (with a question mark). Although in this continuity he is probably way younger then Jason. But I still want Connor Hawke to finally appear in Green Arrow.

I really hope it is Damian's choice as well. He gets to keep his agency and Jason tends to not tell people what they should or shouldn't do so it works out perfectly. Looks like they're both looking into The Other. I wonder if it's gonna be referenced in RHATO. That said, as long as their purpose remains just, Jason might still walk the ambiguous line and is yet to be cast as the bad guy.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 09-19-2018 at 09:56 AM.

Actually, it could be fun, having a storyline with Jason Blood and Constantine. Throw in Swamp Thing or, I dunno, Jaime Reyes, to add some contrast, and you could have interesting dynamics for a story about, let's see, an ancient curse in an archaeologic site, or a mysterious murder in an appartment for students complex or a slaughtering in pawnshop. Embrace the pulp genre in all its greatness

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Wonder Woman could be interesting too. I'd like Jason to meet her brother - who is named Jason too (that could be a little bit problematic). I wonder how DC would handle a story with Jason Todd, Jason Prince and Jason Blood. That's a lot of Jason there.
    There is also Jason Peter "Jay" Garrick.

A little while ago I read a fanfiction with Robin Jason leading the Teen Titans. If I remember correctly the members were Jason, Rose Wilson, Kid Devil, Kyle Rayner and Connor Hawke. That's why I put Connor on my list (with a question mark). Although in this continuity he is probably way younger then Jason. But I still want Connor Hawke to finally appear in Green Arrow.
    Btw. I still don't get while people like to ream him up with Kyle Rayner, based on countdown they can't stand each other (and he is more around Dick's age).
    The thing with Connor is, that he was already 18 when he first appeared (which would make him actually older than Jason), so unless they don't bring back a quite different Version of Connor who starts way younger, it should work.

All these names are basically on my list too (concerning the non-Batfamily characters. I can do without Bruce for the next 25 issues. I prefer Alfred or Damian). But Talia, Kyle (not necessarily with Donna), Deathstroke and John Constantine are on my list too. Thinking back it's a pity that Roy saved Jason from Bruce. If Bruce had put Jason in Arkham, he would have probably encountered Deathstroke. Constantine would be a good choice if Jason decides that he wants to know how he came back or if he has still a soul or not.

I know she recently got spaced, literally, but Super Girl could be added to that list.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Finally could read TT.

To be honest, I like seeing Damian and Jason working together instead of bickering like spoiled brats over a freaking happy meal toy, but the entire idea goes against the premise of the Outlaw, undermining it, and I hate being back at "Jason is a bad influence for everyone/anyone"

I was not expecting to see Jason but it was nice

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Finally could read TT.

To be honest, I like seeing Damian and Jason working together instead of bickering like spoiled brats over a freaking happy meal toy, but the entire idea goes against the premise of the Outlaw, undermining it, and I hate being back at "Jason is a bad influence for everyone/anyone"
    Seriously hope it's just the way solicit was worded to keep the mentor identity a surprise. Jason was alright so far in the issue itself, even though it's not without controversy. But that's what you get when a character is pushed across titles. Let's see if this is DC effort to promote or undermine.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 09-19-2018 at 09:51 PM.

lindatart

When Jason is caught in Gotham now :P

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post

HaHa Jason is Spike.

BANNED

Man, this week was pretty Jason-Damian heavy. Not bad.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

So far Jason doesn't feel like a mentor. More like an ally. He knows about Damian's prison (Damian calls it "my prison". So that was probably Damian's idea) and is fine with it.
    And Damian doesn't only use it to imprison villains but to get information out of them about "The Other". At least in Black Mask's case.
    I'm believing less and less that this is Roman Sionis' Black Mask. Damian's guy has a son with a "condition" (what does that even mean?) that he seems to care about. No way Roman Sionis would care that much about anyone.
    "The Other" starts to sound like a very dangerous being.
    spoilers:
    Black Mask: "Some say he's just a man. Some say he's a god. Some say he's the devil himself. He was standing next to Longinus when he put the spear into Christ's side at the crucifixion. He led the Romanov's into the basement they were killed in. He was on the grassy knoll or whatever."
    end of spoilers

He feels a bit like a mentor. Probably feeding Damian information as well as giving interrogation tips. And he seems to care about how it's going with both Damian's team,base and prisoners.

And yeah I agree. This Black Mask is sounding less and less like Sionis.

If The Other is in RHATO later on, Jason's gonna be in big trouble, taking on them and the Underlife at the same time. And who knows how his emotional state will be after #27.