Page 925 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 425825875915921922923924925926927928929935975 ... LastLast
Results 13,861 to 13,875 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    The only person who should be bringing back Roy is Olly. No Dick, no Jason, and I can't think of anyone else anyway.
    Roy and Donna "dated", for all of a couple panels. And then broken up off panel next time we saw either of them.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    They aren't even that close in Rebirth, Jason makes more sense. And he actually has experience with coming back from the dead.
    And that's sad to me. I can't support Dick/Jason over each other with Roy either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Roy and Donna "dated", for all of a couple panels. And then broken up off panel next time we saw either of them.
    Oh yeah I forgot about that mess. That was some awful garbage. Let's forget about it.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

If the Lazarus Pit really was an option, wouldn't the Trinity use it to revive all victims anyway? But Jason could try to find out how he came back - like Bruce wanted when Damian was dead.

Another sort of, ' in honor of their recent team up' fan art

@komieci

jjmk-jjmk

Nevermind, partnership over XD

That jjmk one is genius. XD

Extraordinary Member

Looks familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    jjmk-jjmk

Nevermind, partnership over XD
    These keep getting better and better. Hilarious XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    The only person who should be bringing back Roy is Olly. No Dick, no Jason, and I can't think of anyone else anyway.
    Pretty much. It's going to be really ooc for Jason to put Roy in LP especially considering that he stated multiple times that he never wanted to be back and it's going to be pretty selfish of him to do it against someone else's will.

Also, I don't think he is going to have a reaction to what happened in the latest issue of Batman. Why would he?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Pretty much. It's going to be really ooc for Jason to put Roy in LP especially considering that he stated multiple times that he never wanted to be back and it's going to be pretty selfish of him to do it against someone else's will.

Also, I don't think he is going to have a reaction to what happened in the latest issue of Batman. Why would he?
    He might have problems with Bruce, but (as far as I know) he still likes Dick. Why wouldn’t he have a reaction to finding out he got shot in the head?

Like Arsenal said, Jason is not on good terms with Bruce, but going by his last interactions with Dick, the two oldest Bat Bros. are on good terms (if not as close as they could be). Jason may look into hunting the hitman down himself.

Honestly, I would just wait and see. My experience reading these kind of things tells me that, most probably, the only one who will react in his book, and only in his book, next month, is going to be Jason, and maybe to the two things--Roy's and Dick's--, but only because Lobdell is also writing Nightwing now. I wouldn't count in Jason going all his way to go and put Roy in a pit, for the very same reasons Rise already pointed out. And I think Olly already reacted past month (or was it this month early on?) in his book, when he looked back at Roy's behaviour when he was with him. I wouldn't put it past Oliver if he were and dropped Roy in a pit: as far as I know Oliver's character, it's the kind of well intended but definitely bad idea that he could pull out. But it seems he will not, by what solicits say, right? Besides, it's not like you can find a free lazarus pit at the next corner down the street XD.

Just let's wait and see. I'm definitely not going to expect anything too elaborated or epic or reactive, despite being a hopeful person myself. But who knows.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    If the Lazarus Pit really was an option, wouldn't the Trinity use it to revive all victims anyway? But Jason could try to find out how he came back - like Bruce wanted when Damian was dead.
    You and I both know that out all the confirmed kills in issue 1, only Wally and Roy have a chance of coming back.

Pretty much. It's going to be really OOC for Jason to put Roy in LP especially considering that he stated multiple times that he never wanted to be back and it's going to be pretty selfish of him to do it against someone else's will.

Not really. Jason thinks he should have not come back due to his own self-esteem issues, but Roy? He thinks Roy is everything he is not, and certainly someone that deserves to recover what was so unfairly take away from him. To not mention the added guilt of "I should've gone with him".

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Honestly, I would just wait and see. My experience reading these kind of things tells me that, most probably, the only one who will react in his book, and only in his book, next month, is going to be Jason, and maybe to the two things--Roy's and Dick's--, but only because Lobdell is also writing Nightwing now. I wouldn't count in Jason going all his way to go and put Roy in a pit, for the very same reasons Rise already pointed out. And I think Olly already reacted past month (or was it this month early on?) in his book, when he looked back at Roy's behaviour when he was with him. I wouldn't put it past Oliver if he were and dropped Roy in a pit: as far as I know Oliver's character, it's the kind of well intended but definitely bad idea that he could pull out. But it seems he will not, by what solicits say, right? Besides, it's not like you can find a free lazarus pit at the next corner down the street XD.

Just let's wait and see. I'm definitely not going to expect anything too elaborated or epic or reactive, despite being a hopeful person myself. But who knows.
    Considering Lobdell just got the Nightwing gig and issue 27 has been finished for a while now, I wouldn't count with Nightwing's situation being acknowledged.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Considering Lobdell just got the Nightwing gig and issue 27 has been finished for a while now, I wouldn't count with Nightwing's situation being acknowledged.
    True, so it will be Roy alone, probably. Welp.