Page 878 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 378778828868874875876877878879880881882888928978 ... LastLast
Results 13,156 to 13,170 of 15150

It's Kyle. They teamed up in Countdown.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    It's Kyle. They teamed up in Countdown.
    I see both characters similar.. For this I was not sure if he was Hal or Kyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Remember when Jason went all Matches Malone?

I liked Jason Malone version.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    is this thread gonna update the year every year now
    Mods said they will last for a year only. New year new thread.

Are old threads deleted, or can we link former threads in the first post of new ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Are old threads deleted, or can we link former threads in the first post of new ones?
    I think they will be locked just like other appreciation threads so linking maybe possible.

Extraordinary Member

but this thread not new? and does that mean a new thread every year?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    but this thread not new? and does that mean a new thread every year?
    Still the old thread (with the year added in the name) until 2019. That's what it means, I think.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Kyle Rayner and Jason Todd don't know each other in New52/Rebirth, or?
    I wouldn't be averse to some Kyle and Jason team-up in the future. And it's always a good idea to have a guy on your friends list who has space access - in case Jason does not only have to flee Gotham but the whole planet.
    And I believe Kyle and Jason are roughly the same age. Although I don't know Kyle good enough to tell if he would befriend a guy like Jason (former crime lord, has killed people) or if he would look down on him.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I wouldn't be averse to some Kyle and Jason team-up in the future. And it's always a good idea to have a guy on your friends list who has space access - in case Jason does not only have to flee Gotham but the whole planet.
    And I believe Kyle and Jason are roughly the same age. Although I don't know Kyle good enough to tell if he would befriend a guy like Jason (former crime lord, has killed people) or if he would look down on him.
    Actually Jason and Kyle hated each other in Countdown and Kyle was at least pre flashpoint the same age as Dick.

When it comes to Alfreds Birthday is only in Injustice August 16th, other dates that were given for his Birthday are April 8th, December 7th and Superman's Earth Day (don't what the official date for that).

Kyle is older, I think.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Asdfds... Cof cof.
    Bruce must have mistaken Jason for Dick here.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Actually Jason and Kyle hated each other in Countdown and Kyle was at least pre flashpoint the same age as Dick.

When it comes to Alfreds Birthday is only in Injustice August 16th, other dates that were given for his Birthday are April 8th, December 7th and Superman's Earth Day (don't what the official date for that).
    All I can remember from Countdown was that awful "Retodd" joke from Dona, to which Kyle chuckled and answered, "Good one" like a lovesick puppy. I mean, really? Calling a guy who was previously brain-damaged retarded? And Jason was saving them. I couldn't warm up to either Kyle or Dona after that.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaimaciel View Post
    All I can remember from Countdown was that awful "Retodd" joke from Dona, to which Kyle chuckled and answered, "Good one" like a lovesick puppy. I mean, really? Calling a guy who was previously brain-damaged retarded? And Jason was saving them. I couldn't warm up to either Kyle or Dona after that.
    Oh thanks. I didn't get the joke - and it's ... really not nice. Although Donna and Kyle probably didn't know that Jason was once brain-damaged. And I remember Kyle behaving like a jealous (ex?)-lover and Jason being annoyed by that. But I don't think Jason was actually hitting on Donna, or? I was a little disappointed by Jason when he left the group because he had enough. On the other hand he
    - met a Batman who killed the Joker in revenge for murdering his Jason
    - said Batman goes on a killing spree (as Jason's Bruce had predicted in UtRH), gets kicked out of the Justice League, everyone leaves him and he is alone in the end
    - but said Batman accepts Jason the way he is and gives him the Red Robin uniform
    - sadly said Batman gets killed (which maybe could have been prevented if he had had the support of other heroes/the Justice league)
    - Jason kills the Joker from another universe in revenge

That's a lot to stomach. For Jason it was always his "happy ending" scenario that Bruce kills Joker - but so he had to learn that there never was a happy ending for him.
    And I'm glad that Jason didn't keep the Red Robin uniform.
    Last edited by Sergard; 08-19-2018 at 01:39 PM.

Extraordinary Member

And I remember Kyle behaving like a jealous (ex?)-lover and Jason being annoyed by that. But I don't think Jason was actually hitting on Donna, or?
    I for most of the stuff that happend in Count Down. But Kyle was indeed Donnas ex-lover (they were iirc together in the early 90s).

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

You guys can complain all you want about Countdown, but don't forget it was the first story that gave us a glimpse of a JAosn that was willing to move past Batman, thus, being the direct precedent to N52's Jason and beyond.