Page 731 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 231631681721727728729730731732733734735741781831 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,965 of 15150
    BANNED

And it still needs to be revealed his connection to her. I found it funny that she seems to have a katana with her as well..

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    It`s going to be either Jason or Damian. She`s a main general of Ra`s side and she`s not in the game so someone is offing her and my money is on them two.
    Just that someone is not in the game (espacally if it is not even an established DC character) doesn't mean he will die.

It`s going to be either Jason or Damian. She`s a main general of Ra`s side and she`s not in the game so someone is offing her and my money is on them two.

But more on Jason. He`s not letting it slide next time they meet.
    Since she scored against him with the hidden blade of the gun, it would be fair if next time he gets her with the same trick, only with more electricity.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Just that someone is not in the game (espacally if it is not even an established DC character) doesn't mean he will die.
    True enough but within the timeframe of Injustice2 if it`s not in the game then it means something took the character off the whole story.

BANNED

Does it even matter? This character is pointless, Taylor has done virtually nothing with her since this series started.

I think she'll die along with maybe Talia and their deaths will probably cause more tension between Bruce and Damian.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

I thought it was obvious that any character not shown or alluded on the games would've been dead by the end of the comic.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    Does it even matter? This character is pointless, Taylor has done virtually nothing with her since this series started.

I think she'll die along with maybe Talia and their deaths will probably cause more tension between Bruce and Damian.
    It`s not that it matters, is what I would like best.

She`s a pointless character in terms of the game but this Comic is the prequel and here she`s been an active player.

Mighty Member

One thing jarring about Injustice Jason is how old he looks in the comic since I can't help but imagine him with his young sounding game voice.

BANNED

It`s not that it matters, is what I would like best.

She`s a pointless character in terms of the game but this Comic is the prequel and here she`s been an active player.
    She's pointless in the comics as well. What's her deal? Where are her interactions with Damian? How does she feel about...well anything?

Since Jason is badly injured, I wonder if Vixen is gonna ask Batman's group for help, and that will be their reunion. I have the feeling that Bruce already knows that the fake Batman was Jason and he's not going to be neither happy or forgiving.

Mighty Member

She's pointless in the comics as well. What's her deal? Where are her interactions with Damian? How does she feel about...well anything?
    Tbh I feel like most of the characters that aren't Batman/Kara/Harley are having this issue at the moment.

BANNED

Damian is ok, others are villains/established characters/not in the game.

While I do agree with your point this character still stands out. She's Batman's daughter, DAUGHTER and if for example Bane jumped out of the bushes and broke her back Damian would probably say bah and move on.

Mighty Member

Damian is ok, others are villains/established characters/not in the game.

While I do agree with your point this character still stands out. She's Batman's daughter, DAUGHTER and if for example Bane jumped out of the bushes and broke her back Damian would probably say bah and move on.

Since this is Injustce, I could totally see this happening and saying "Yeah, that happened."

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    One thing jarring about Injustice Jason is how old he looks in the comic since I can't help but imagine him with his young sounding game voice.
    I think so as well. But at least the art in the latest issue has improved a lot on that front.

Quote Originally Posted by kaimaciel View Post
    Since Jason is badly injured, I wonder if Vixen is gonna ask Batman's group for help, and that will be their reunion. I have the feeling that Bruce already knows that the fake Batman was Jason and he's not going to be neither happy or forgiving.
    That's the case then I'm gonna be so disappointed at his lack of reaction until now.