Page 872 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 372772822862868869870871872873874875876882922972 ... LastLast
Results 13,066 to 13,080 of 15150

Lobdell pls save us.

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    I'm saying that it could be part of a trend, I actually like Mother Panic and because its alternate continuity I'm not bothered but Bendis doesn't care about any continuity and neither does Johns. They can write something that completely contradicts the other and DC would allow it. These guys are beyond regular oversight and these rules dont apply to them. Just think about it, why the heck are Spyral and Leviathan even showing up in a Superman book anyway? also since when was Johns a big enough Batman writer to address TKJ and DITF or alter Joker's origins? but here we are.
    I honestly don't know what "trend" you are talking about. When was Jason used as a villain besides MP to say there's a recent trend?

Why the heck Spyral and Leviathan even showing up in a Superman book? Because no one is using them which make Bendis free to do what he want with them (The Silencer is using Taila despite the book has nothing to do with Batman either). This isn't the same with Jason.

since when was Johns a big enough Batman writer to address TKJ and DITF or alter Joker's origins?
    Since he became the chief creative officer at DC who wrote multiple successfull books for them. There's no comparison between him and Bendis who just started writing for DC few months ago.

Also, Johns changing the jokers didn't turned Batman suddenly to a different person nor stopped the writers from using the joker the way they want in their books since Rebirth started.
    Last edited by Rise; 08-11-2018 at 07:07 AM.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Normally I wouldn't pay mind to rumors like that but when Bendis Is involved in them, all the bets are off. Looking at his career is obvious Bendis writes whatever he wants with no regards for the aftermath. He doesn't care if his ideas end destroying the character development of those involved as long he gets to tell the story he wants.

Bendis had complete control over Marvel books, it's not the same with DC where he has only control over Superman.

Whatever is going on, I'm not going to panic pointlessly over a rumor from 4chan.

I'm both impressed and amused by this shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    I'm both impressed and amused by this shirt.

Ha! Ingenious.

God no! Keep Bendis away from my boy!

I hated his writing on Marvel. He destroyed characters in order to tell his stories and though he was the man! His arrogance was what annoyed me the most. The stuff he did on Marvel angered a lot of people, I included.

He was supposed to attend Portugal's Comic-Con last year and I was tempted to show up to the panel just to glare at him. He canceled, which was probably a good thing. I enjoyed myself better that way.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Bendis had complete control over Marvel books, it's not the same with DC where he has only control over Superman.

Whatever is going on, I'm not going to panic pointlessly over a rumor from 4chan.
    Yeah the only thing Bendis has control over is Superman.

Also like I said in another post the people on 4 chan tend toward peppering their "rumors" with just enough truth to sound credible but that doesn't necessarily make those "rumors" credible. They're really more like fan speculation that anything else and I doubt they have any more knowledge of what's going on behind the scenes at DC or Marvel than any other fan does. I'm other words they don't really know anything more than anyone else does. Personally, I take "rumors" on there with a large grain of salt because 4 chan isn't a credible source in my opinion.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Sorry double post.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Yeah the only thing Bendis has control over is Superman.

Also like I said in another post the people on 4 chan tend toward peppering their "rumors" with just enough truth to sound credible but that doesn't necessarily make those "rumors" credible. They're really more like fan speculation that anything else and I doubt they have any more knowledge of what's going on behind the scenes at DC or Marvel than any other fan does. I'm other words they don't really know anything more than anyone else does. Personally, I take "rumors" on there with a large grain of salt because 4 chan isn't a credible source in my opinion.
    They're not really credible for the majority of the rumors that happen there but there have been some that have been accurate. I remember someone who spoil the whole Ma'gunn is Jason's grandmother and Faye is his cousin a while back on one of the threads and they turned out to be right. Same guy (i believe) also revealed a small panel of issue 26 or 27 i think (it's not really a spoiler). Not saying that the rumors with the Leviathan thing is true but some of the rumors on 4chan have been credible to a certain degree.

Quote Originally Posted by thebluefeline View Post
    They're not really credible for the majority of the rumors that happen there but there have been some that have been accurate. I remember someone who spoil the whole Ma'gunn is Jason's grandmother and Faye is his cousin a while back on one of the threads and they turned out to be right. Same guy (i believe) also revealed a small panel of issue 26 or 27 i think (it's not really a spoiler). Not saying that the rumors with the Leviathan thing is true but some of the rumors on 4chan have been credible to a certain degree.
    Well a broken clock does tell the correct time twice a day so it is possible for some of their "rumors" to turn out to be true once in a while. Like I said they do sprinkle in some truth among their speculation. I just classify their "rumors" as fan speculation the same as we engage in here, which means that it basically needs to be treated as such rather than being treated as being something that will happen for certain. That being the case I'm not going to have a knee jerk response over something coming from there. Now if something official corroborates one of these "rumors" then that's another story.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Well a broken clock does tell the correct time twice a day so it is possible for some of their "rumors" to turn out to be true once in a while. Like I said they do sprinkle in some truth among their speculation. I just classify their "rumors" as fan speculation the same as we engage in here, which means that it basically needs to be treated as such rather than being treated as being something that will happen for certain. That being the case I'm not going to have a knee jerk response over something coming from there. Now if something official corroborates one of these "rumors" then that's another story.
    Yeah I understand where you're coming from.

Talking of rumors, there's one from the HiC rumors thread: Roy rejoins Jason as an Outlaw ghost. It made me laugh at first but mulling it over for a while, I realized that would be a neat idea, a team-up between the living and the non-living. Moreover, it opens up the supernatural avenue to explore and I'm a sucker for this. Also reminded me of what a source told me way way back when we were chatting. It was about Rebirth RHATO's first drafts, in which All-Caste made an appearance and Jason's white streak is visible when there's a supernatural presence nearby.

Incredible Member

Thanks for infomation. What issue did he start to use it in?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Supergirl #35 from the N52 series. Jason was using Venom.