Page 978 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 478878928968974975976977978979980981982988 ... LastLast
Results 14,656 to 14,670 of 15150
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KC93 View Post
    I found out about the poll through tumblr. Only people who live in the US can see it. Basically it’s a recreation of the vote where Robin lives or dies. I have no idea what it’s for only that tumblr fans are going mad about it. Someone over there had an idea that it might be to do with the titans show.
    Thank you very much for the explanation.

I was confused, because I was looking on other website. I don't have the app either.

I see the poll on tumblr. "Robin Lives" seems to winning.

For people who can't see the poll, it said something like "this is your chance to rewrite history" or something. The He Lives choice says "His life is in your hands!" and the He Dies choice says "What's done is done!"

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    What it says the poll?

I'm looking, but I don't find the poll.
    https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/poll...d-live-or-die/

BANNED

Thanks! I got to vote for Jason again!!!!! And others are, too!

Jason Lives.

In both this poll and in RHatO Rebirth vol 4. Which i now own.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

"Merry freakin' Christmas, Roman!"

To the people who watched the episode, what's your opinion ion it?

Last edited by Rise; 11-17-2018 at 03:40 AM.

Wow. I didn't expect Titans' Jason to be significant enough (but certainly loved though) for them to hold a poll like this. Well. At least I get to vote.

More interview

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

I want to vote too.
    Even if it's only symbolic. Because in the end it does not matter if Jason dies or not. He'll always become the Red Hood or something similar (look at Arkham Knight, there he didn't die either.)
    But it would be nice to see a little bit more of Robin Jason since his comic run was so short.
    And if they want to make something similar to Death in the Family or Jason's story in Arkham Knight, then I hope they'll do it by giving Jason Todd his own series and show it there.

I've got to watch this week's episode of Titans a bit earlier.

I'm not sure I'm completely fine with this Jason. I guess it fits the show's themes and dynamics, but I'm not sure. It wasn't just that last scene (which I guess I'm fine with, if they go that route with Jason), as much as it was the general bratness he showed most of the time. More specifically, spoilers:
    in that scene in the club and also, when he says he does whatever he wants (so immature). Also, too much of his smug face everywhere and too little of his serious, concerned, aware face. You get that he's less easy going "let's kickasses and go wild" that he pretends to be, but it's barely there.
    end of spoilers

I guess it's ok, but, it could be better. In any case, Curran Walters plays this role pretty well.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 11-17-2018 at 05:52 PM.

Kids these days. Right Jay?

Red Hood Cat is such a troll!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I've got to watch this week's episode of Titans a bit earlier.

I'm not sure I'm completely fine with this Jason. I guess it fits the show's themes and dynamics, but I'm not sure. It wasn't just that last scene (which I guess I'm fine with, if they go that route with Jason), as much as it was the general bratness he showed most of the time. More specifically, spoilers:
    in that scene in the club and also, when he says he does whatever he wants (so immature). Also, too much of his smug face everywhere and too little of his serious, concerned, aware face. You get that he's less easy going "let's kickasses and go wild" that he pretends to be, but it's barely there.
    end of spoilers

I guess it's ok, but, it could be better. In any case, Curran Walters plays this role pretty well.
    I got to see some scenes and.......Yeah. Unfortunately it seems like the show was headed in the direction I feared it would, back when initial trailers came out and Dick seemed much too violent with perps, it had people asking, JEEZ if Dick is this unstable then what the hell is Jason? OOC is what.

I don't think Robin Jason has ever been depicted as this reckless with this much of a skewed moral stance. What another DCpointment. Ah well, this is Dicks show anyways, I can still stomach his 'rougher' depiction at least.

That being said, as with most of the fight scenes the stunt work looked great from what I saw.
    Last edited by RedBird; 11-18-2018 at 07:53 AM.

colored version of that Tyler Kirkham cover

I don't know why but for some reason when it comes to the 'red eyed' lenses whenever they are not angrily squinting they kinda just look adorable more so than intimidating.