Page 979 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 479879929969975976977978979980981982983989 ... LastLast
Results 14,671 to 14,685 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    I got to see some scenes and.......Yeah. Unfortunately it seems like the show was headed in the direction I feared it would, back when initial trailers came out and Dick seemed much too violent with perps, it had people asking, JEEZ if Dick is this unstable then what the hell is Jason? OOC is what.

I don't think Robin Jason has ever been depicted as this reckless with this much off a skewed moral stance. What another DCpointment. Ah well, this is Dicks show anyways, I can still stomach his 'rougher' depiction at least.

That being said, as with most of the fight scenes the stunt work looked great from what I saw.
    They have been quite good, and I'm usually pretty hard to please with fighting scenes, both with choreography and cinematography. I also dig the more natural way of lighting the sets, but I get where people who complain about all the literal darkness in the screen come from.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 11-17-2018 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    They have been quite good, and I'm usually pretty had to please with fighting scenes, both with choreography and cinematography. I also dig the more natural way of lighting the sets, but I get where people who complain about all the literal darkness in the screem come from.
    Yeah, I think some of that dark lighting choice may be to hide the stunt actors and real actor switch over in fight scenes perhaps, so in that sense I think I can forgive the lighting.

Yeah, I think some of that dark lighting choice may be to hide the stunt actors and real actor switch over in fight scenes perhaps, so in that sense I think I can forgive the lighting.
    Yep, probably. In my opinion, it's a better way to deal with it that, say, close ups and / or general blurness (Batman Begins, I'm looking at you, Christopher Nolan). Or having not really exciting action scenes. I guess I just was spoiled by watching all those martial arts action movies when I was a kid.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 11-17-2018 at 11:27 PM. Reason: I got the wrong movie and the caps went wild

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Yep, probably. In my opinion, it's a better way to deal with it that, say, close ups and / or general blurness (Batman Begins, I'm looking at you, Christopher Nolan). Or having not really exciting action scenes. I guess I just was spoiled by watching all those martial arts action movies when I was a kid.
    Exactly, I saw a bit of the 'last fight' scene there's plenty of cool camera movements, mixed with moments where the camera is mainly still and we can see the stuntman/actor make their way from one side of the room to the other tactfully rolling or jumping, it's pretty impressive.

It wa better than expected especially in the context of the show where its main characters have done some seriously horrendous stuff. I really don't see what he did was worse than what Dick and Kory have done so far.

Titans isn't bad, but it has been the definition of edgy and I don't like how overly violent DC has become with their comics and shows.

colored version of that Tyler Kirkham cover

I don't know why but for some reason when it comes to the 'red eyed' lenses whenever they are not angrily squinting they kinda just look adorable more so than intimidating.
    That's so true. Basically my avatar vs this. :P

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

There is always some place for a nice Robin Jason fanart.
    Source

A nice compilation. Spoilers everywhere of course.

Can't decide which one I want more.

Darn... So much good art. I like them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    It wa better than expected especially in the context of the show where its main characters have done some seriously horrendous stuff. I really don't see what he did was worse than what Dick and Kory have done so far.

Titans isn't bad, but it has been the definition of edgy and I don't like how overly violent DC has become with their comics and shows.
    Well, my main problem is with his attitude, more that his violence itself. The show is violent left and right, it fits that Jason would be like that. But eh, it could be worse. Way worse.

Ah, Uncle Jay. So well meaning, but I don't think Dick will like it too much.