Page 912 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 412812862902908909910911912913914915916922962 ... LastLast
Results 13,666 to 13,680 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    I believe its upper left to right; animated film under the red hood Jason and BFTC Jason

Center; Post rebirth (current) Jason

Lower left to right; Hush Jason, Arkham Jason and Rebirth Jason.

(It's Hush Jay because of the non logo shirt and Robin emblem on the chest)
    Oh, right. I totally overlooked that logo part.

jjmk-jjmk

Jason Todd, Jason Todd, Jason Todd, Jason Todd, Jason Todd and Jason Todd
    Awesome! Arkham Knight crying is hilarious but the rest are just perfectly in character.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Awesome! Arkham Knight crying is hilarious but the rest are just perfectly in character.
    Yeah by far Rebirth Jason was the most emotionally stable, enough so that he could help console and guide others like Biz, it's fitting he's the one helping poor Arkham Jason.

That being said, I sense a hilarious/bitter revelation within this image alone.

*Rebirth Jason looking at the latest Jason f**king sh*t up in the background

Rebirth Jason:
    Poor guy, I wonder what horrible universe he came from.

Hush Jason: ...That's you in 10 days.

Rebirth Jason: Wha?...

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    It is anyway quite hard to say where on the timeline the books are in realtion to each other, HatO didn't really refernced anything that happend in the other books.
    Not really. We know that the current goings-on in RHatO logically have to take place after 'Tec #975, for example, and almost certainly after #981 as well.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Yeah by far Rebirth Jason was the most emotionally stable, enough so that he could help console and guide others like Biz, it's fitting he's the one helping poor Arkham Jason.

Rebirth Jason:

The Hush Jason is A+ as well. Of all the Jasons, he would be the one to watch the world burn.

So much for solo Jason. It sure didn't take them long before they pushed him with someone and it's Kate. Yay....

I might skip this issue because I really can't stand her and don't get who the heck keep pushing her to appear in RH. If she staying for more issues, I'm dropping the book until she leave.

Rebirth Jason:

Ha ha ha xD

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    So much for solo Jason. It sure didn't take them long before they pushed him with someone and it's Kate. Yay....

I might skip this issue because I really can't stand her and don't get who the heck keep pushing her to appear in RH. If she staying for more issues, I'm dropping the book until she leave.
    Aww, don't let Lobdell's kinda-crappy writing of her color your opinion.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Spectacular Member

Just out of curiosity: coincidence or what? He always teams up with red hair female characters...

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post

I don’t see her being around very long. Maybe an issue or 2(3 at the most)

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by magpieM View Post
    Just out of curiosity: coincidence or what? He always teams up with red hair female characters...
    Grayson curse?

But seriously, at this point I'm starting to believe that it's some kind of running gag to let Jason team up with a redhead.
    Last edited by Sergard; 09-18-2018 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by magpieM View Post
    It fits his colour scheme. Also runs in the family XD.

Nah, Countdown team was full brunette hair.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Not really. We know that the current goings-on in RHatO logically have to take place after 'Tec #975, for example, and almost certainly after #981 as well.
    Probaly but there appart from Costume change not really any clues.
    That btw. the same with TEC, there have sofar afaik also not been any references to the wedding, the whole Outsiders Thing also doesn't really fit with the current direction of the main Batman book.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

jjmk-jjmk

Jason Todd, Jason Todd, Jason Todd, Jason Todd, Jason Todd and Jason Todd
    Good art, but is bothering me the lack of N52 and DCYOU Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Grayson curse?

But seriously, at this point I'm starting to believe that it's some kind of running gag to let Jason team up with a redhead.
    Well, I guess you could say he's teaming up with the closest thing he has to an aunt here though (though Kate is Bruce's cousin).